**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seasons.. For AQ !?

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
It's really cool that Kabam updated the AW rewards and added seasons which have crazy rewards if you are in the top 100 (maybe 300 too I guess)

Can we get the same type of thing for AQs as well ? I mean AQ does already have seasons, but they last much longer and don't have any rewards. Can we see an AW-like update to AQ as well. That would make them fun again.

For now, the best thing you can get from AQs is T4CC and almost all the alliances getting them have no need for those at all. So AQ should be updated with T1As, T2As and T5Bs rewards too.

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Aq is long overdue for season 5
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I agree 100% that AQ rewards are in need of a bump, just like AW received. Currently, I see no need for map 6 (with my expiring t4cc) and so have dropped to a 5x5 ally. AW is definitely more important now and AQ needs to catch up.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    If they don’t update aq people will quit. As simple as that
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    AQ seasons are longer, but they do exist.

Personally, doing mostly map 5, I think the rewards are pretty good already, but I understand that we may need a new source for t5b fragments, and this could be the place to get those.

Perhaps making t2a fragments available for map 5?