**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What time tomorrow does blade get added?

I know he gets added to the basic pool tomorrow, but when tomorrow?

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Probably after scheduled maintenance
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    oh, there's a scheduled maintenance?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Should be around 10am PST. Usually when past featured champs get added to the PHC,3*, 4* crystal and now how 5* champs will get added to the 5* crystal and GMCs.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah 10 PST but there is a theory that 5* crystals immediately after the addition time are rigged for the pulling of garbage champs. Just saying
    cool thanks
    not going for the basic anyways, dont have enough shards for 5* yet, so planning to just save for blade's featured crystal next week
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here an say DO NOT OPEN tomorrow for Blade. Wait until a day or two later when it is corrected and he is added in. THEN open.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here an say DO NOT OPEN tomorrow for Blade. Wait until a day or two later when it is corrected and he is added in. THEN open.

Yeah, I'm just going to wait until Thursday's SA reset, then open my 4x 5* and 10+ 4*.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    dkatryl wrote: »

Yeah, I'm just going to wait until Thursday's SA reset, then open my 4x 5* and 10+ 4*.

I am also waiting

corrected?
    Drpancakes wrote: »

corrected?

Or are you telling me dont be kabamed with the lack of blade tmrw?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They’ve never had a set time when they added a champion to the crystals. It has been after 10 a.m. PST, but the word from Kabam has always been wait until you see the banner on the home page of the game.
    Oh, I know what was meant by that now. Thanks.