**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite MCOC youtuber

2»

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Mvinceable
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Other (comment)
    mvinceable
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Other (comment)
    I used to love watching Romo, or Hiimhi as his ign. Extremely talented and was an ally mate of mine. But then he retired. As did i. He was one of the few who was better than i was. So i watched all his videos to learn.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Other (comment)
    @arni2 best youtuber😎
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Seatin
    Seatin is more chill and is more hilarious. I would like Brian Grant more but it seems like he is trying to make the game harder and the rewards arent even worth it now.
  • Seatin
    Seatin and BG are both great, they both do amazing at the game
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    edited February 2018
    Seatin
    Seatin, hands down, he is the best mcoc youtuber by a landslide. The subscriber numbers show that as well.
    The reason I like him so much is that he always keeps things real, funny and is honest with his viewers. His content is straight to the point, comes out fast, he is funny and most of all useful.

On second place probably Brian Grant , but he is more of a live streamer. I also like Lagay69 cause of his skill, in terms of content he has a long way to go.
    The Analyzer has a lot of potential, but he is overdoing things too much lately. His videos are way too long, seldom funny and he is just overly dramatic at times. His biggest strength is his skill of the game and he should post more of that. His last video of the underdogs boss rush challenge was exactly what I mean - nothing but pure play and voice commentary, which is everything I like to see. His control of Quake was godly.
    Dorky makes veeeery long and bloated videos. I like his ninja series, but besides that I don't like him so much.
  • GekiGeki Posts: 2
    Seatin
    Legacy in its broadcasts Youtube advertises the group in one of the social networks in Russia, which openly offers paid services for the passage of tasks. And for this Kabam gives him new characters to test. Such people need to be excluded from the game.06446jq0mb93.jpg
    c1kitglxy45v.jpg
    n8idjt2dn60o.jpg
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Let's play has my vote as the videos are nice and short get the point across fast dorky Dave used to be my favorite but the streaming thing is not for me
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Seatin
    Seatin FTW
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Rich the man
    I see there is no love for SuperGaming Family :p
  • Seatin
    seatin and analyzer all the way
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    Other (comment)
    Seatin is my favourite but that’s because I can’t say I’m my favourite YouTuber lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvLIxCvn5aVPbOYjjQ9Ehbw
  • Seatin
    Seatin. I am where I am now because of him :) I mean, in the game. He's cool and a true gentleman
  • Seatin
    Seatin just edged it for me. Dorky Digidy Dave and Brian Grant a close second. Milk the whales man lol. Seatin says how it is and Dork Lessons are awesome. Brian Grant is great as well a tough call but Seatin just edged it. Peace mcoc gamers
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Seatin
    I love how super gaming family has none
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Lil Joh ... he gets all the best gembes!