**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star magneto

4 star magneto (red one) is the first mutant 4 star I have, should I keep saving up 4 star crystals and try to get a better one or invest on him?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    He's soooo trash
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Beethoven wrote: »
    4 star magneto (red one) is the first mutant 4 star I have, should I keep saving up 4 star crystals and try to get a better one or invest on him?

Age has not served him very well. Not making an old person joke btw. Just pointing out that he has easily been surpassed by a lot of the champions that have come after him. @PeterQuill is correct, 3/30 is as high as you should rank him. Better mutants to invest resources for rank 4 or higher would be Iceman, Rogue, Archangel, Wolverine, and X23.
  • Options
    BeethovenBeethoven Posts: 16
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Agreed; but it does depend how rapidly you acquire more 4-star champs. If it could be a while before you get another, he's got some uses, at least up to 3/30. Great critical synergy with Wolverine; and also a great synergy with Loki, if you have him.

If he gets Awakened, his Signature ability is a lot less useful than it used to be, as there are a lot of ability reduction champions now. It's still not bad, but could (and should) be better.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    He can beat Modok. Just sayin.