**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android Compensation

All Android users received compensation from the voodoo star Lord arena and I didn't???

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Did you reach Rank Rewards in each Arena before the blackout?
  • cbart28cbart28 Posts: 4
    In the 3* starlord
  • ltjrawlsltjrawls Posts: 2
    I didn't either!
    You had grinded in the area as well?
  • Charlief_2512Charlief_2512 Posts: 11
    Lucky you i got nothing i am android i lost access for near a day and get no compensation yet others i know got 2 packs of refils and boosters what is going on is it only certain players yet again that get compensated and screw the rest like the unit packs that got sent out a while back
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I had 8 compensation mails.
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    @Charlief_2512 better nothing than that, you can't call me a lucky man with that offer, but i can feel you completely, but i can't say the same coming from @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Loto , @Kabam Iko , @Kabam Spice.
    @Tarlungs i would love to see that in screenshot with the rewards if possible, please
    My bad it was actually 6. t41ekn8se4hv.png
  • I didn't receive anything and it cost me a war win, and completion for Aq, what ****
    My alliance didnt even get the comoensation for aq disaster either again how do they pick who gets what as its not everyone we get locked out for what 8 hours i havent had a sniff of any compensation package yet i lost time in arenas we were in war i could have got a decent amount of rewards out of that 8 hours but instead get 0 nadda nothing zilch disgruntled to say the least , but hey we are only the people who keep them in jobs by playing there bug infested game constant problems is all that seems to be with the game just now anyone at kabam care to respond to me @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice
  • Я пользователь андроид так и не получил компенсации после сбоя, хотя даже пользователи ios получили, в чем проблема?
    @tarlungs i am disgusted that 1 player recieved so many when others got nothing no offence to yourself take it if you get it and good luck to you but what kind of system do they run kabam i would like this answered i have played for over 2 years and have a profile over 230k things like this is why i stop playing games everyone must get the same rewards regardless every player on android had same issue so why on a select few get compensated this is a big issue for a lot of players amd will cost you a loss of many players @Kabam Miike
    Thanks @Tarlungs, and please lets keep that subject open, cause it can't happens thinks like that in future.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    40 units and 250 4* shards here. I did not do that arena at all.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    depends on if you made ranked for arenas and if you had any daily specials ongoing at the time.
    People who didn't even do anything get shards and units??? That's **** where are our rewards??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike
    I hit rank rewards in all 4 arenas and theother 2 were the unit and 4* shard cards.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    cbart28 wrote: »
    People who didn't even do anything get shards and units??? That's **** where are our rewards??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike

they didn't do anything except pay real money
    Honestly what I was pissed about was the hero use and guardian use event that day. I missed out on those that day.
  • HarvesterHarvester Posts: 2
    This is bs on developers side.
    I get that people who grinded arenas should be compensated for the time lost in arenas, but so should rest of the players for others stuff who were unable to log in and do anything at all. 8hrs x 10 energy normal regen per h = 80 energy lost. I feel that everyone unable to login should have got compensated at least for that!
    And not even talking about failed wars/AQ for lots of alliances.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Also, as someone else pointed out, the inventory can only hold TEN stamina refreshes. So the other ten are to allow us to save time in "an arena of our choosing", as long as that arena is in the next 14 days? Come on that's just stupid.

Just give units or arena boosts/stamina refills in conjunction with a fresh voodoo/starlord arena with the champs as high milestones pegged to the first arena cutoffs. It's not hard to work out.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    j60lds8euiza.png
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I didn't do arena, but it still effected my ability to perform well in Alliance Events and Quests. I don't really care if we get a hefty compensation, but Kabam needs to figure out how to at least get an apology out to all the users. Not everyone got that stuff, while some, as shown earlier in the comments, got multiple. Really? Come on, Kabam.
  • I'm android user but i didn't get any reward from kabam ?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Harvester wrote: »
    but so should rest of the players for others stuff who were unable to log in and do anything at all. 8hrs x 10 energy normal regen per h = 80 energy lost. I feel that everyone unable to login should have got compensated at least for that!

This should probably be at least basic.

I wonder how they are able to check the difference between the player that keeps trying to login repeatedly and another that just login intermittenly.

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Harvester wrote: »
    but so should rest of the players for others stuff who were unable to log in and do anything at all. 8hrs x 10 energy normal regen per h = 80 energy lost. I feel that everyone unable to login should have got compensated at least for that!

This should probably be at least basic.

I wonder how they are able to check the difference between the player that keeps trying to login repeatedly and another that just login intermittenly.

The same way they can tell that the rewards for 5.2 are worth it: They can't. They have no clue. That's why people like Tarlungs get 6 of these and many get nothing. Kabam is more broken than the game.