**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use generic 4* gem on?

Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
So I bought the 4* awakening gem offer a little while back and was going to save the gem in case OG vision offers came up again, but I've pretty much given up on that now. I'm really debating between Doctor Voodoo, Wolverine, and Vision AOU. I could also put about 20 sig levels in. I'm willing to hold it for anyone better as well. I'd appreciate any advice from people who have all of them awakened.

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    voodoo
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Depends what you need, if you need a regen champ, go wolvie, if you need power control, go voodoo or you can save it.
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    Vision or wolvie
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Voodoo and it's not even close to me... I use him everywhere (AW, AQ when AW isn't on, higher level quests). He dominates in most of the Trials of the King quests and was very useful in most of ACT V.

Regen + power control + ability reduction + nullify/poison while the others only have one of those main abilities each. Higher prestige by a mile if that matters to your situation.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Voodoo
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Tough one, but I’d say Voodoo needs it the most
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Definitely not Vision AOU. He is a pretty common dupe I believe. Voodoo would give you more bang for your buck in my opinion.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision AOU will be the best option because he has Power Steal, Power Drain, Heal Block, Poison and Bleed Immunity!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Give yourself some time to dupe those champs first. If the need is pressing, then use the generic gem. And by pressing, means you need it for legends run or such. If not, then hold off until a god-tier one arrives
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Voodoo. I just awakened mine and he is a whole new champ. He’s so good it’s crazy. Lucky me I got a mystic t4cc so I only need a few more shards then he’s r5

I use Wolvie a lot and he’s great and very handy, but voodoo...he’s more worth it.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Mate Either Go with Wolverine or Voodoo..
    Wolverine Got Huge Regeneration and Bleed