**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap. Marvel / Ms. Marvel special 2

This is really annoying now. I rank 5 her and hit great criticals... but there is 1 major issue...

Her special 2. Either it's blocked or DOESNT DO DAMAGE?!!? Like what? She pauses so the enemy has time to block.

This morning playing AQ map 5 it used her special 2 (and I have assassin 1 mastery unlocked) with Vision being below 18% health and NO DAMAGE was done. I've seen this a few times already which is why I'm finally posting. It doesn't say 0 damage or anything. It's like she "misses" the special and I am left wide open for the enemy to combo.

Fix her NOW! Too long her special 2 had been dirt!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It was always like that since the beginning. At least it was on my phone
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Her sp2 never landed reliably for as long as I can remember. Just use it as they're dashing towards you or after a parry to not get blocked. As for doing 0 damage and still hitting, not sure what's going on there.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    My 5/5 sig99 CM does little to no damage with her L3 as well in AQ and AW
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I have previously suggested that the Special 2 animation for Captain and Miss Marvel be reversed, so that she rushes forward, hits the enemy and ricochets upward. It would be a rapid attack, making her avoid the chance for AI to be able to block or evade it so easily.

If she was flying in animation, like how Rogue is when she fights, this might look cooler.

Just as an aside, one way to land her Special 2 is to let the enemy try to hit a heavy attack. It's not something that they always can do, but if you need to, try using that for an opening.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I have 5* , rank 4/55 Cap Marvel and yes, her L2 gets blocked frequently, but I do land it about 50% of the time. I usually user her L1 or L3 anyway. Also, for me personally, I haven't had any problems with her Parry or special attacks doing little to no damage.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    By request from UndeadProphet... ~1:14 time mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOCZUroA1jg
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    the better the AI the more likely they are to block specials.

try launching after a 2 hit instead of 4, or just wait til you parry
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    That's like buying a new car with reverse gear that doesn't work and saying, just park so you don't have to back up. Just stupid.
  • Options
    MLBMikeMLBMike Posts: 21
    CM's and MM's L2 is way too powerful to work properly and consistently, human nature.
    lol :p
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, either the L2 is evaded(Dodge back), blocked, or doesn't hit. Also, I managed to land a L2 with my 3* Ms Marvel in arena, and for some reason, it hit twice. Is it supposed to do that?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah there are 2 hits on her sp2, can actually be very damaging when it lands. It just never connects after a combo.
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    And if it does hit, it does no damage
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I agree her sp2 is horrible in getting blocked and weak damage out put, only way to land her sp2 almost 100% is parry; but even then the damage is very weak!
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Would like a mod to help with this, she has had this problem since day one not sure why you guys can't fix that!!!
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I have a r4 5* CM at lvl40 and I agree, her 2nd special takes too long to hit, just like S/IM some time ago, you just couldnt land the 2nd special unless the opponent was stunned long enough, or dashing at you. I generally refrain from using any specials with CM, as it greatly increases her dmg output, and i fire off the 3rd special once i know it will finish off the fight. All they need to do is speed up the animation, like they did with Spidey/IM/SIM.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    MLBMike wrote: »
    CM's and MM's L2 is way too powerful to work properly and consistently, human nature.
    lol :p

So is SL, Storm, Hyperion, Voodoo, IF, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, and Hulk
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Still no acknowledgement