**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 Energy Change

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
Anyone else think that the energy costs of Act 4 should be reduced? I'm on my journey to fully explore it and it's just ridiculous how much energy certain paths use. 4.2.3 for example can take 249 energy to complete one path. I can only work on Act 4 usually during the last two weeks of each month after I've done the even quests so to complete Act 4 is gonna take months. If Kabam could change it to like 2 or even 1 energy per tile that would be great. I assume Act 6 is coming very soon so Act 4 shouldn't be that big of a burden to the game anymore.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    wasnt it just reduced?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    wasnt it just reduced?

It was for like a month or two. They have answered this topic numerous times though and said they will not be changing the energy required for Act 4. Sorry.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It was reduced for a week, that was it. Tons of people have already gone through it at its current level and complained every step of the way, but they did it. So stop whining and just do it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I went through it without it being reduced back when it took longer to obtain more champs. Why should it be reduced? Act 4 isn’t going anywhere
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    No. We beat thanos with 3* gamora as our top champ and did act 4 when it was actually difficult and 4* champs weren’t handed out to new players like free candy.

Enjoy the journey.