**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 year. Level 40

Guys, I've been playing this for at least 1 year, and I need some more tips on the game

Comments

• VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    If you have been playing for more than a year and you are still at level 40, I would suggest that you play the game more often and focus more on doing quests to level up the account. Arenas don't level up the account. Last time I checked, arenas are a source of gold and shards but not account experience. So it would be best to focus on account leveling via quests to open up more points for mastery skills and more energy.

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    There are some videos out there (I think Dorky Diggity Dave has one) that explain how to grind experience efficiently. There's one quest somewhere in Act 4 that has one move before you fight a symboid. If you have an XP boost, you can do that fight, exit the quest, and repeat. You'll get a lot of gold doing this too. It's really boring, but if you want to level up quickly, that's one way to do it.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    If you have been playing for more than a year and you are still at level 40, I would suggest that you play the game more often and focus more on doing quests to level up the account. Arenas don't level up the account. Last time I checked, arenas are a source of gold and shards but not account experience. So it would be best to focus on account leveling via quests to open up more points for mastery skills and more energy.

okay, good thing its summer here because i still have some time to level up. but when school starts, i may be hindered , but thanks for the advice
    spumington wrote: »
    There are some videos out there (I think Dorky Diggity Dave has one) that explain how to grind experience efficiently. There's one quest somewhere in Act 4 that has one move before you fight a symboid. If you have an XP boost, you can do that fight, exit the quest, and repeat. You'll get a lot of gold doing this too. It's really boring, but if you want to level up quickly, that's one way to do it.

im trying to finish off the quest with the moon knight that has poison that gets inflicted every 7 secs. im trying to find a strong poison immune champ. thanks for the advice
    yea, school and all that ****
  • superdiasuperdia Posts: 12
    Currently reach lvl 40 after playing for 2 months.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Do story more & more. That is the way to lvl up
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    For XP focus more on story quest than monthly.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited June 2017
    Not sure what your goals are mate, need more info. All I can say is play AQ/AW and don't underestimate the arena! You can level up your champs so you can have more teams for the arena- get yourself some more champs from basic arena.
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    Not sure what your goals are mate, need more info. All I can say is play AQ/AW and don't underestimate the arena! You can level up your champs so you can have more teams for the arena- get yourself some more champs from basic arena.

thank youu!