**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACCOUNT

Hey Kabam please unbann my account.Its name is Sourav Bose.Level 36.Please I beg to you.Please kabam unbann me.I am a big fan of this game.Please unbann me Kabam😒😒😒😒😭

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, I predict the odds of this happening at 0%. Odds of this thread being closed or deleted? 100%
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rogue42 wrote: Β»
    Yeah, I predict the odds of this happening at 0%. Odds of this thread being closed or deleted? 100%

Given Ahab is on the prowl I bet you are right.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thawnim wrote: Β»
    Rogue42 wrote: Β»

Given Ahab is on the prowl I bet you are right.

@kabam ahab Is it appropriate to make a "white whale" comment?
  • Kabam Don't banned me permanently.Don't punish a 16 years old boy.Please
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2018
    Didn't you just make a thread about this very thing not to long ago and they closed it.

You will get no sympathy here since you are a hacker and hacked the mbj challenge and this thread will be locked to.

So good riddance to your account and if you keep trying to make these threads your account here may be banned to as well.
  • @Kabam Miike dont banned me permanently.Dont punish a 16 years old boy
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.