Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for a top alliance to join. 6500+ pi focused on AQ and AW all 3 BG's

2vc17eon4pfs.png
Spent last year in a semi retired alliance and managed to get over 600k. Recently collected quite a few champs (4*&5*) that I want to advance and need to get more competitive to do it. You can also find me on Line ID: ShadowJester

Comments

• Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Can't find ShadowJester on Line. Find me jsnook2
  • Options
    cupkatecupkate Posts: 67
    I also couldn’t find you on line. We have an opening coming up in Zova Corp (tag Zova). We are a top 100 AQ alliance and get t4cc without much effort weekly. We always run all 3 BG in AW. If you’d like to talk more find me on line cupkate678
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    That's not a 6500 pi by seeing your champs
  • Options
    TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Hit me kingcalithegod is my line id
  • Options
    ShadowjesterShadowjester Posts: 10
    shadowjester1
  • Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    12Mil Alliance looking for 1. About to start war and hit Platinum level. Super chill & always 100% AQ.
  • Options
    And yes Horror_punk, thats not 6500 But I didn't say I was 6500. I'm around 6200 but all I need to do is max Hulk and I'll be over 6500. Plus I have champs with higher pi's that will boost me as well.
  • Options
    r96lia1hn4bc.png
  • Options
    5g9pkjf39471.png