**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm looking for an expert tier AQ alliance, that doesn't force spending items in AW. 383k over 6k pr

I did the math, AW seasons is a complete rip off, think of how much money you will spend in 2 months in AW potions and revives compared to the rewards. You can spend 25% of that money on offers in game and advance your roster way farther per dollar spent. I'm AQ focused and looking for an alliance that is too. OR I AM LOOKING FOR OTHER PLAYERS THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MAKING AN ALLIANCE WITH THESE PRINCIPLES IN MIND. Ask yourself is it worth spending an extra couple hundred dollars or more every AW season for what? BRAGGING RIGHTS??? It is not worth it at all. Take your money and buy offers , you will advance way farther ,way faster.

Comments