**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential Merger.

Any smaller alliances that are active and daily want to discuss merging with us?

Map33322, no donations. 80k+. All wars and aq mandatory.

Comments

• AncientrelicAncientrelic Posts: 34
    How big is your alliance?
  • Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    We’re also rebuilding. In need of 10 or so Map 5 ready. Look for Tyu15 in game or on Line or kik
  • Tyu bro I would like to talk to u
  • Can u provide ur line id
  • RecruiterRecruiter Posts: 25
    Ancientrelic what's your line or discord I'd?
    Tyu15 we wouldn't be map5 ready and we don't do donations at the moment but thanks for the interest
  • Anyone interested in a merger , hit me up on line app at theabusementpark...... looking for a 5x5 group for one of my alliances and a smaller group of map 4 guys for another alliance. Thanks
  • Recruiter, what's your alliance tag?
    Chris do you have line or discord? Rather chat on there first and I'll send you the tag
  • PM'd you my line id.
  • Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    @gamersupersaiya
    U friended me in-game, but I can’t accept ur request cuz u don’t have room for more friends. Ha
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Recruiter i have some members interested in a merger, non map 5
    Can you send me a line I'd?
  • @Tyu15 we don't have space but I want to talk to u
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mergers usually backfire if both don't work out a sure fire way to stabilize both of them and agree to terms in general and if you don't know the person you're trying to merge with.

One or both alliances can be harmed due to a merger, our previous leader tried a long time ago and it was basically the leadership bailing out hoping for better rewards and took a lot of our good members and others left because of it.

It depleted us for awhile and eventually destroyed the other one and some of those who left came back but eventually left again.

I wouldn't recommend a random merger unless you trust the person and you both swap members or just combine into a single one
  • Anyone interested in a merger , hit me up on line app at theabusementpark...... looking for a 5x5 group for one of my alliances and a smaller group of map 4 guys for another alliance. Thanks
    Bump. Now at 29/30 looking for a boss killer and also between 5-8 members to replace dead weight