**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Looking to increase your 5* Roster? JOIN LOTF TODAY!

LOTF (Lords of the Fallen) is recruiting active players. We rank in Summoners advancement weekly so no need to save crystals for weeks and get less rewards like other alliances like to do. We routinely clear 250k in SA. Last week we placed 16th overall. This week we cleared 300k and placed 2nd overall without saving crystals see screenshot.
os72cs25bl3p.png

We also do very well in wars always finishing with close to 100% exploration. We complete duels and eclipse the 4* shard milestones for completion and item use. Now that you've seen what we have to offer heres what we require

-Must have line app and join our chat groups before being allowed into the alliance
-Must check line announcements regularly to keep up to date with what is going on
-Must participate in all quests and wars in a reliable way. (If players routinely wait hours for you to get on and remove their linked node this is a problem)
-Must know what linked and local nodes are and have some experience in alliance quests and wars
-15k Min for Completion event
-2.5k Min for item use event
-650 Min for duels event
-8k Min for SA
-No requirement for arena

If interested in joining and you meet the above requirements feel free to contact us on the line app

Line ID: TheBigRedDrake
               Kotogai

Welcome to Lords of the Fallen. 

Comments

• Options
    DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    What is your AW tier
  • Options
    KotogaiiKotogaii Posts: 77
    3 spots left! Message us on the line app if interested
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    im trying to expand my 2* roster. gonna need a better alliance than this tbh
  • Options
    Haters gonna hate fakers gonna fake haha. Get your wack criticism out of here serious inquiries only
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Hi

I’m ricardobalto in marvel game with Phoenix as avatar profile picture with a prestige of 4657 and growing. I am a pure grinder with a dog, a girlfriend and school for adult student. I do my part in AQ and WARS if you do your part! I usually recharge 5 energy per movements because it takes 5 minutes to spend away 5 energy.

If I’m close to clear away a node that is 2-3 energy away to be cleared then I come back 2-3 hours again to clear it in one go.

Aq team: Doctor Voodoo, x-23 and Hyperion (or Ultron. Depending if I need Hyperion for questing)

War team: ghost rider, quake and spider man (stark enchantment) Quake is my go fight for spiders and NC.

War defenders: don’t have a solid one because of the diversity. So I usually look what defenders teams other has placed before placing mine to let alliance gain more points.

I’m a Swedish player so preferably an internationally alliance with map5.

Line ID father_of_death
  • Options
    1 spot left!
  • Options
    n1u2c7bp3gjz.jpeg

Do I qualify??

• Options
    Youre actually way overqualified haha. We're looking for players in the 25k-150k range
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I'm around 70k and have a decent experience with AQ and AW. I also have 2 other people that I was wondering if can come with me. One has 50-60k rating, one has around 200k rating. Would this be ok?
  • Options
    What is your line ID felganos?
  • Options
    Wow 😔
    Thanks then solo it is then 👍
  • Options
    @BigDaddyCoconutS how have you been?
  • Options
    @BigDaddyCoconutS find me on line nvrcmecomin1
  • Options
    @Ricardobalto find me on line as well nvrcmecomin1