**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tired of problems

This has been going on for a while now, when I try to do a 5 hit combo (MLLLM) Instead it will do a MM and then I sit there and get wrecked.

This has been a problem for a while now and instead of it getting fixed it has gotten A LOT worse. It’s happening almost every fight. And my last fight it happened 5x in a row. I’m getting fed up with the game not working right, and having no control over my hero. This is a very skill based game and if I can’t control what my hero is doing what’s the point of playing anymore!!!

Seems like all game bugs get a back seat while they work on new content instead of fixing problems. Probably thinking we’ll just have to spend more units so why fix it.

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    But they prolly have all of 10 total working on every game they put out...I'd lay odds there are 10 developers for every 1 engineer...engineers cost more!
  • Options
    Outsource it to Phillipines if they can’t afford ...
    the same what they did when netmarbles took over.
  • Options
    In addition gentlemen it is just possible it isn't a "glitch". I feel compelled to point out that that business of catching us mid air on our power attacks has been fixed...but have you noticed that attack no longer has a 100 block break...that be of hitting us in the air wasn't a glitch it was a failed attempt (because it passed us all off) to deal with the issue of cornering champ and breakong their block and stunning them repeatedly when they are pinned at the wall. They claim they do not "try out" or "test" things in the game and that my friends is a flat out falsehood. This stun recover business is probably intended...and won't get fixed until there are as many combining about it as were complaining about the interrupted power blow...
  • Options
    Cap keeps missing his power attack...spins right in front of the combatant without touching him and other heros hit but don't break the block...So I don't think the stun timing is a glitch. It is however a violation of an agreement...I bought the stun utility years ago...it say that each subsequent stun would last longer...but they don't...
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    We have mentioned these bugs in the past year. Supposedly it’s under investigation. It’s a really long investigation.

It's long because it costs them money to research and fix it.

• Options
    I have this glitch where the opponent activates their special attack in the middle of my combo. It has happened so often in important levels, especially on boss fights, and I have to spend a revive that is practically impossible to get in this money grabbing game. The CPUs have been so crazy fast lately they donattacks they shouldn’t be able to. I keep getting hit by heavies without seeing them charge up, and sometime my opponent recovers from a special before I do they dashed at me and hits me.