**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star arena

0hmwinsfmljm.jpeg
Definitely possible!! Let’s go! Im so excited to grind for top 150!

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Rank out fo check your rank
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I liked how you blocked the win streak so people can't see that you did 2000 wins. Why 43 mil for 4 star featured you could have grinded 23 mil less and still got him
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    The more I look atf it the more I think it's fake but I'm sure many people got above 100 mil
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, not sure what looks more suspicious, but the absence of the streak, is the worse part. If this is isn't photoshop, it looks like a mod work.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I love how you screenshot that from VeryGoots YouTube video which he posted a few minutes ago, and say that it's yours.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    This isn’t me lol. 2nd off i made this post just so people who were thinking the cutoffs would be actually feasible for a normal player would know
    I love how you screenshot that from VeryGoots YouTube video which he posted a few minutes ago, and say that it's yours.

Please point to where I said it was mine.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So you took the top spot to show cutoffs aren't feasible...

That's not how cuts work
    It isn’t me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Normally I'm not suspicious, but the 100 Mil in the 5* and the 40 Mil in the 4* leads me to have questions. Lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Dear @kabam Sofia, we know it’s not cheating, but it sure as heck isn’t skill either. This is money pure and simple.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Dear @kabam Sofia, we know it’s not cheating, but it sure as heck isn’t skill either. This is money pure and simple.

Arena has never taken any skill

Besides the skill of dealing with the mind numbing repetitiveness
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Good job to the grinder - 4* and 5* Killmongers in the pocket!
    Greater job to Kabam - another year of record revenue for successfully milking whalers in spending cash to buy units to recharge in Arena! The employee who comes out with this idea should be promoted, and perhaps get a percentage from the profit sharing scheme.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The more I look atf it the more I think it's fake but I'm sure many people got above 100 mil

#1 101m
    #2 ~90m
    #3 83m
    No one other than that guy got 100m+
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lmao and I struggle just to get 10 million and even by that time I was over it.. can't even fathom going that high..it gets boring