**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn't receive my champion

Okay so I bought the 2* sentry off the marvel insider an I was supposed to get him yesterday but I never received him an I already spent my points so what do i do

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Kabam has no access or control in regards to Marvel Insider
  • Options
    DawhiDawhi Posts: 16
    Well I don't know how to get ahold of them
  • Options
    @Dawhi

You can email them at onlinesupport@marvel.com

It will be a few days before they answer...but they are the ones that can help you.

Good luck
  • Options
    I still haven't got him an they still haven't emailed me back
  • Options
    Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    That's interesting, I recieved mine back on Thursday I believe. Contact them,possibly didn't enter name EXACTLY as what it is? Have you done one of these before?
  • Options
    Dawhi wrote: »
    I still haven't got him an they still haven't emailed me back

It is the weekend....like I said, it may take a few days before they get back to you
  • Options
    No cloud99999 I put it in right I checked it 3 times to make sure an I emailed them on Friday solswerd an Sunday and Saturday they should've answered
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Contact marvel insider on there site. Had this problem a couple of months ago.
  • Options
    I can't get ahold of them they do t respond
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Dawhi, pls be PATIENT. Being nervous and jumpy won't get you anything.

Firstly, you have done the right thing to contact Marvel Insider (and being here in MCoC forum doesn't help). This is the good first move.

Secondly, Marvel Insider normally takes at least a few days, if NOT a few weeks to look into, and resolve your problem. I contacted them (submit online) and it took them 2-3 weeks to resolve my claim issue (not claiming champs, but claiming points). No worry, not receiving your 2* champ in time is NOT the end of the world, just stay patience, submit a ticket on Marvel Insider website, and wait patiently for them to silently resolve it for you (in my case, they don't even reply to me or contact me, but after 2-3 weeks, they did have the matter resolved, which is good for me).

Don't get me wrong, we DO want to see your problem handled and resolved, and you DO want to see you receiving your 2* champ eventually. However, since none of us here works in Marvel Insider, and none of the MCoC Mods here works in Marvel Insider, and since I have personally experienced their SLOW but STEADY & RELIABLE support, we are recommending you the proven way and we are sharing with you the right expectation from them.

Good luck and all the best!!! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so I'll still be getting my champion but it'll take awhile until they look into my problem then I'll get him? But I'm being patient but it just said I would get it on the 16th that's what I was tripping about Because I didn't want to loose my points an my champ