**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I was Hacked

GrimReaperIIGrimReaperII Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today morning my account was hacked and The perpetrator made sure to sell my best 4 star champs (Archangel,iceman,hulk, magik,white ironfist, x23, hood, stark enhanced, Hyperion, medusa, and so forth) and leave me with only the undesired ones. I complaint to kabam and explained my situation to them but they not only wanted to give me 5 champs back but wanted to give me that at level rank 1. I have messaged them several times since morning and they don't really care about the customer. I have been loyal since this game begun but to them it means jack squat.

Bad customer service !!!
Post edited by Kabam Pistachio on

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Your account is your responsibility. Be happy they are giving champs back to begin with,they don’t have to do that at all.
  • be grateful you even got your champs back
  • Don’t think you can sell 5 stars, right?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    So, for the purpose of learning, how was exactly your account hacked?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Bitchcake Who said anything about 5 stars?

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Sorry to hear you were hacked, but there's lots of people who never get back their champs when sold accidentally or on purpose. Be very grateful you are getting back some of your good champs, instead of whining about getting back Level 1 4*s.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's all they're authorized and able to do.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Im guessing you gave someone your account?
  • Hi GrimReaperII! Please ensure that you have already reset your password so that others are unable to gain access to your account. As you have already reached out to our Support Team for assistance, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.