**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Under Investigation]

12346»

Comments

• SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    ap3zk2c4rvql.png
  • batmanlovesjokerbatmanlovesjoker Posts: 25
    edited February 2018
    nada
    NADA!
    I may not be a whale but I deserve some customer service
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I still have not received my AQ rewards.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    nothing still
  • PobaPoba Posts: 1
    Nada aqui também, ta osso a kabam
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

AQ rewards should now be awarded. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience, everyone.

Nope still nothing on my end closed the app and went back in and everything
  • still havent got mine, however i got an email to spend money.......
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    So nothing to say @Kabam Lyra, @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Sophia, @Kabam Zibiit, etc...
    You make us wait all day with no explanation about why the rewards are delayed, then you tell us the problem is fixed when it clearly hasn't been! How long are we supposed to wait for a response this time????
  • batmanlovesjokerbatmanlovesjoker Posts: 25
    edited February 2018
    i love kabam
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    Me and my alliance got our rewards late last week amd this week also we haven't received it yet. My gaming id is golanshu and my alliance name is royal warriors

• kabam please release the rewards of AQ to evolve my heroes. After 24 hours at the end of the AQ and no reward.
  • None at our alliance yet either
  • VaelinVaelin Posts: 3
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

AQ rewards should now be awarded. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience, everyone.

Nope, still didn't receive mine.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Nothing here for any of my alliance either.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Me and all of the members in my alliance haven’t received any rewards yet!
  • Hi all!

We are checking into why some players still haven't received their rewards. We'll update you as soon as we can.
  • We have not received our AQ rewards either! Why is it such a problem all the time?
  • i am really not happy about this
  • Jezza1997Jezza1997 Posts: 31
    @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit AQ rewards are in for
    my alliance but we dropped down to advanced tier despite putting up 83m points. This doesn't sound right whatsoever, normally 80m points is enough to stay in expert .
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Just got mine a few minutes ago
  • havent got mine yet and to be honest im pretty disappointed about this
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    well 26 hours after AQ ended and STILL no rewards.... but they sure made damn sure that offer to buy stuff went out on time... good work guys, hold up our stuff that we earned to rank up our champs so you can sell us stuff to do it with... GET IT TOGETHER TOO MANY PEOPLE SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS GAME FOR BS LIKE THIS WEEK AFTER WEEK!!!!!
  • i give up congrats kabam
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Hi all!

All of the rewards should have been awarded now. Apologies again for the confusion earlier and for the delay.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

All of the rewards should have been awarded now. Apologies again for the confusion earlier and for the delay.

@Kabam Lyra I appreciate the response and can confirm that the awards did arrive. But this is two weeks in a row that this has happened. Is there an issue with a certain script in the code? Cause this seems to only be affecting certain alliances. Thanks.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    @KabamLyra I still haven't received the rewards from last time, neither has Zaraki Kenphai or D.T in my alliance. We have raised a ticket and have been told someone is looking into this. Any update?