**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* voodoo. Does he need to be duped.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
That's the question. Just pulled him.

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Need to be? No.

That said it certainly helps and duping takes him from a good character to a damn good, almost god-tier character.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hes great unduped still but his duped ability makes him AMAZING.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Search is your friend.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah he sucks when he’s not duped. I had a 4* 5/50 duped and a 5* 3/45 sleeping and used the 4* every time. He’s horrible not duped and would certainly choose someone else over him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes he needs the dupe. The difference is insanity. He is still pretty okay unduped, but duped...man is he nuts
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's not very good unawakened.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My son has the 4* at a high dup level, and he can do most anything. Including blocking ability accuracy reduction by keeping even combos! He can clear paths in AQ or AW.

That said, my daughter has the 5* unduped at rank 2, and I watched her waltz over and kick the **** out of the venom at the end of 4.3 on the short path (like 18000 PI). And that’s my 11 year old! So better than people give him credit 4.
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    My son has the 4* at a high dup level, and he can do most anything. Including blocking ability accuracy reduction by keeping even combos! He can clear paths in AQ or AW.

That said, my daughter has the 5* unduped at rank 2, and I watched her waltz over and kick the **** out of the venom at the end of 4.3 on the short path (like 18000 PI). And that’s my 11 year old! So better than people give him credit 4.

You’re a liar cuz DV isn’t poison immune
  • Can someone please explain to me what his dupe ability does. He is one of those champs that eluded me until recently so I have very little experience with him. I've read his ability few times and cant understand it.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    His dupped ability allows you to control your abilities and increase chances to 100%. Odd combo allowing you to reduce opponents abilities by 50%. You can get more info here:

I believe you are right, he absolutely isn’t! Does he need to be??
    edited February 2018

Well wtf I swear he had poison that was inflicted every 7 seconds and had to use a duped Ronan for venom but I just went to the map and don’t see poison. That was like 2 years ago tho.
  • @arni2 Thanks a lot. This is the best possible explanation I could have asked for

Well wtf I swear he had poison that was inflicted every 7 seconds and had to use a duped Ronan for venom but I just went to the map and don’t see poison. That was like 2 years ago tho.

They nerfed everything in act 4, so I believe you. There is actually a video of Mvince Able taking that venom down with a rank 1 4* unduped DV! Can be done!
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

you were right, they changed it after 12.0 update and removed poison

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Imo, yes... he needs to be awakened, but not a high lvl. He can still work unawakened but it isnt reliable and damage output for his sp2 isnt good without awakening.