**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Players leaving a alliance during war before attack phase

Now this my not be new but it is very unbearable when players leave a active war before fulfilling they requirements to the alliance and now am felling its some kind of sabotage to ensure a alliance fail now kicking members is different cause u will know what kicking members while war could do to your team any many officers don't unless the member is really looking for it come on people lets be serious no body is asking u to stay if u not comfortable with an alliance but your timing could be viewed as revenge full and a direct sobatage to a alliance kabam should put something in place for these evil players so players know it's ah no no let me hear tour thoughts forum world

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
  • Am not hearing from yall am sure this is not a isolated incident
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I had a jackass place all 1*s on defense then the leave the alliance out of spite so it definitely happens
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    It happens a lot, but I don’t really see a fix.

They could just as easily fight and throw the fight on purpose to give the defender 3 quick kills.
  • WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    Isn’t that part of an MMO? Having to deal with real people of all sorts?
  • Waldo with the new scheme of ranking they is more at stake in aw so losing a aw for ah reason such as a player oh players sabotage your rankings and rewards no I brought this up cause it happen to me recently where 4 player in the same bg left
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Am not hearing from yall am sure this is not a isolated incident

Maybe more people would respond if you actually gave an idea of what you think Kabam should do.

I personally don’t think they should do something about this, but it would be nice if someone couldn’t be kicked out while in war or aq. I recently got kicked out right before the end of war, after I’d revived and healed up to take on the final boss. Even worse, it was done on sunday right after I donated.
  • So in other words its no problem to you oh come on u missing the big picture lets say you are the leader and 5 players in your bg leave no warning in aw leaving u dismayed it a automatic loss even if u kill boss you want get exploration especially if they kill your boss
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    @Mr_ballzz2000 I totally agree! Read my post on controlling people who can join AQ and War
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Punctuation...please!
  • Wow who invited the English teacher
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    There should be a rule where if you place your defence and leave then those defence champions stay there forever or can be clamied by the alliance.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Well sometimes people that leave during AQ or war have a reason to, but sometimes most are just being asses
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    So in other words its no problem to you oh come on u missing the big picture lets say you are the leader and 5 players in your bg leave no warning in aw leaving u dismayed it a automatic loss even if u kill boss you want get exploration especially if they kill your boss

Actually, this has happened to me. For about 18 months I ran an alliance and I’ve had to deal with a lot of bs people. Even people that leave like that, request to come back later, recieve a second chance and do it again. Not sure how much I’m to blame for those instances myself. But I do know that sometimes people left out of nowhere because they didn’t want to be in my alliance a second longer, part of that is on me for sure. Other cases they wanted to be in a new alliance with better rewards asap, that’s not on me. Sometimes a private matter makes them not wanna log in into the game and they either leave to not take up a spot, or don’t joing attack/finish aq.

No matter what the story is, I promise you there are very few people that join an alliance and place their defense with the sole purpose of leaving you hanging. That’s not how any of this goes down. There might be a few people because some people are weirder then others and they might find pleasure in that, but most people place their defense in war because they want to do war (and get the war rewards).

When people leave, it’s not with the purpose of screwing you over. Or at least that won’t be the only reason (and when it is part of the reason, I’m sure that something happened between you two). When people leave it’s because they either don’t want to be in your alliance anymore, or want to be in an other alliance more then in yours. I see now reason to force them to be in an alliance they don’t wanna be in, it’s a game.

Learn from my mistakes though, don’t allow people back that left you hanging, even if they appologize and promise not to do it again. People that do it once, will put their own needs and wishes before those of others again.
  • Had the same thing done to my alliance, he places did like 2 fights then left us, in the middle of war. It's pretty much useless to post on the forums kabam does nothing, except remove posts that hurt their sensitive feelings.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »

I'm weak. You funny bro lol.