**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Base

Is Dead so in memoriam i like to present this

jao9gk29k2e5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    They have base like concept in there Transformer game so I don't why the don't have one for MCOC
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    It would have to have been alive to die. Lol. I honestly can say I've never seen so much hooplah over something that never existed. People were thoroughly offended by it. It was just a Tab. Lol. They couldn't agree on a mode they felt worked. Nothing to stress over.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It just means that we'll end up clicking on the Treasury tab instead when spamming the Help button to clear out the 100+ requests. lol
  • Options
    Because they more focus in transformer forge to fight Kabam mike is also there i dont know why the old mcoc cant create or launch the alliance base while transformer game there is an alliance base in the few months after they launch the game
  • Options
    More in memoriams
    tfsqnd9yftoa.jpg
    w3dlxl4i74dy.jpg
  • Options
    All your base are belong to kabam?

I shall miss your coming soon...ness..

Now what are we going to joke about when we hear “coming soon”. Heheh

sd09cwa2sck5.png

• Options
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Because they more focus in transformer forge to fight Kabam mike is also there i dont know why the old mcoc cant create or launch the alliance base while transformer game there is an alliance base in the few months after they launch the game

true
  • Options
    Not true... the player base in transformers is no we’re near the mcoc community.... and they are also only releasing 1 champion a month... I wouldn’t say they are focusing more on TFTF then MCOC. If you do - then I ask when the last time you played tftf was
  • Options
    Not true... the player base in transformers is no we’re near the mcoc community.... and they are also only releasing 1 champion a month... I wouldn’t say they are focusing more on TFTF then MCOC. If you do - then I ask when the last time you played tftf was

today
    in my bed
  • Options
    Very sad that alliance bases didn't become a feature being in an alliance as is feels weak unless your in an good one that's hard to find
  • Options
    Yarah_DahileYarah_Dahile Posts: 83
    edited February 2018
    Well logging for rewards doesn’t count.

MCOC is more the cash cow and focus then transformers. And that’s not changing soon
  • Options
    Well logging for rewards doesn’t count.

MCOC is more the cash cow and focus then transformers. And that’s not changing soon

I played
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I asked on the old forums about Alliance Bases and was told by Miike that they were still going to be coming, now seen that they are scrapping them so not overly pleased
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    wait so what does the concept base that wasn't as fun and exciting as new feature look like?