Champion Trading

We all know that people will sometime want something that someone else has, what if you that can happen. I think MCOC would be a lot better If Kabamm added a champion trading system, where you can trade champions between friends. Ex. Trading Daredevil for a Black Panther (Civil War).

Comments

• Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Member Posts: 37
    It is interesting, but I can see some issues
  • WasiuddinWasiuddin Member Posts: 9
    Kabam can use this to their benefit, if they charge for trading. Like they do it with gifting..u cant gift from ur stash but have to use unit in same way they could make the trading possible if they charge units for it...once again making it possible for the big spenders
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Member Posts: 199
    The profit margin keeping everything based on a random number generator is never gonna let a trading system happen.
  • imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    I just joined the game ..
    I see this system ..
    I opened 5 more accounts ..
    Kabam offer me a few crystal with chance at 4* and 5* heros for $39.99 and I say no thank you ..
    I login to my other account and send my self a god tier for few units earned from arena ..
    (insert evil laugh) screw you kabam ... you're not getting my money ....

Yehhhhh, that's never gonna happen
  • DarkZenDarkZen Member Posts: 285
    Or Kabam can offer trade for certain champions and like for like class ??
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It would be abused by people with multiple accounts to pump all good champions into one account

This, exactly this.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    Huge abuse within the first 5 minutes of this being allowed! Kabam will never make this happen and its in the best interest of every player for t to never happen
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Member Posts: 480
    I would like to see this. I think that it is a good idea.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Anyone wanna buy my awakened 5* SL to run LOL?
  • JrKillmongerJrKillmonger Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    It would be nice to see this happen but, it would either be another gimmick or Kabam losing money. Who knows, it might happen (Most likely not). But I am going to keep this discussion open for others and their thoughts, suggestions, or criticisms.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Take this and your rank down ticket requests and gtfo
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    This would be similar to the selling of accounts. That's not allowed so this wouldn't be allowed either. Considering that people would be offering their champs for sale as opposed to trade.

Why sell an account to one person when you could just sell all of your god tier champs and make even more money...

There's no way to properly police this type of thing. Even if you do same rank and level for same rank and level, then your giving a 4* 5/50 spidergwen for a 4* 5/50 Stark enhanced spider Man. People would rank up whatever **** champion they have just to swap it for a god tier champ.

Or start multiple other accounts to gather up all good tier champs then trade them all across each account to continually get the best rewards and end game content.

You have to think about all the ways it can be exploited, because that always happens, then consider that's what Kabaam has to do before implementing anything like this.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Member Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    This is an interesting topic, I’m surprised that it has never been discussed on the forum till now. :smile:

Discussed all the time... All. The. Time.
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    JC_ wrote: »
    This is an interesting topic, I’m surprised that it has never been discussed on the forum till now. :smile:

Discussed all the time... All. The. Time.

A little TOO often imo