**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Revealing hidden AW opponent tiles before a fight. [UNDER INVESTIGATION]

THX135THX135 Posts: 83
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been able to confirm that alliances have found a method that maybe a bug to reveal who the AW defense champ is on the tile they are about to fight.

[DETAILS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I've seen this trick mentioned in a few Line chatrooms. I posted this before asking if this was indeed the case, but the thread was deleted.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    It wuld stil count as ther defetchee you
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It wuld stil count as ther defetchee you
    No it won’t. It has been like this for a long time all the way back to the old map you could do this
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it counts as a death if you do that. Your champ will still be at full health but it counts as a death
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It doesn’t count as a defetchee, it still gives full attacker bonus.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Because the game thinks you have lost connection and not purposely force closed I don’t think it registers as a death for some strange reason
  • FBIFBI Posts: 12
    It doesn't count as a death 100% confirmed, and is not punishable by kabam since it can happen on accident. However, they can fix it without much effort
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I heard people paid money to find out about this bug, this is hilarious.
  • Hey Folks,

We are aware of this Bug and are currently working on a fix. Please note, the original post was edited to remove the details of this exploitable bug. If you ever find a potentially exploitable bug, please report it to our Support Team or directly to a moderator.
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike Why weren't the defenders revealed after this bug was discovered like they were a month ago? Seems like that would have been the correct course of action. How do I know we were not affected by this?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2018
    bigmull1 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Why weren't the defenders revealed after this bug was discovered like they were a month ago? Seems like that would have been the correct course of action. How do I know we were not affected by this?

You probably were.

Everyone in the line chats knew. This was pretty widespread.
    This helps the player so kabam will fix it FAST. However the DS powergain bug helps kabam. So it will be fixed once Spider-Man, and ultron evade bug gets fixed. Lol!

They have announced that it was fixed in every build since 13.0. And it has not changed one bit.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    How is this a player advantage. This is a cheater advantage and it should be fixed ASAP. This grants an unfair advantage in AW over an opponent who may not be aware this exploit exists. Cannot be fixed fast enough.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I haven't read it before it was removed, but it sounds like the old exploit from quite a few months ago
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    I haven't read it before it was removed, but it sounds like the old exploit from quite a few months ago

Yeah. It’s the same
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    They won't make all the opponents visible like last time, because this particular bug doesn't grant you any knowledge that can be determined from the Spectate option, therefore it doesn't allow you to pre-select your team based on who you're getting. You still have to go TO the node and do the thing. If you don't have a good matchup, you're still screwed, but you'd know who you were getting screwed by....