**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Units

make the game more units please!!!

Comments

• Options
    I have 17.8k. And im free to play. Just hit the milestones in arena and you will get plenty.

I only have 10, a lot of suggestions to buy something in the game, but where to take so many units? the arena is small, only 5 to 15 max health is expensive, while one card pass all units you spend, it is impossible to save
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    I had 1000+ units, but spent them on killmonger crystals and got ****. All my stupid fault.

Never waste units on crystals. It is the toughest lesson to learn.

I wanted a 4 star killmonger, but now I have to settle for the 3 star version.
  • Options
    I had 1000+ units, but spent them on killmonger crystals and got ****. All my stupid fault.

У меня тоже была тысяча единиц, но я очень долго копил
  • Options

Как правильно копить единицы ?
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    How to farm over 7000+ units in a month

Yeeeeeeah, no. I think you can get more than enough units. You just need to put the work into it
  • Options

I speak russian
  • Options

I speak russian

dont
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

I wanted a 4 star killmonger, but now I have to settle for the 3 star version.

0sbkbw80l0id.png
    Enjoy the 3* though
  • Options
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGd3tsBTaE&t=601s

Нажмите эту ссылку для фермы более 7000 единиц

go to take a REAL JOB with Higher Salary , then u can spend 30k units per months

How this make?
  • Options
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGd3tsBTaE&t=601s

Нажмите эту ссылку для фермы более 7000 единиц

go to take a REAL JOB with Higher Salary , then u can spend 30k units per months

this is what you need to download some program
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I can generate anywhere between 2-3k units per month depending on how ambitious I get, just doing basic day to day things without outrageous time spent in the game (I do have a 9-5 job and a family with kids).

Grind all milestones in 3* Featured & 4* Basic: = 400 units per week = 1600 per month
    Battlechips from grinding said arenas = varies anywhere from 100-500 depending on drop rate
    Monthly Calendar = 100 units
    Completion & Exploration of Monthly Quests = ~150 for Normal, ~200 for Heroic, ~250 for Master

Plus miscellaneous other random places like event milestones:
    *25 units per daily solo event like Level Up & Vanquishing Blow = up to 750/month
    *25 units per 3-day alliance event like Perfect Series = up to 250/month

There's at least 3500 per month right there.

Just don't waste them on stupid things like crystals. To be honest, the only thing you should ever use them for are energy refills to do more solo quests and health/revives to complete said quests.
  • Options
    To add to the discipline comment above, it's more than just discipline with spending, you have to pay attention to what's going on in the game and timing your actions to get the best rewards.

For example, if you have a champ to level up, wait for the Level Up events to do it. When opening shard crystals, do it when the 6hr solo event gives points for it (like the class advancement events).

It's amazing how just a little patience and timing will pay off with extra little things in the game.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    To add to the discipline comment above, it's more than just discipline with spending, you have to pay attention to what's going on in the game and timing your actions to get the best rewards.

For example, if you have a champ to level up, wait for the Level Up events to do it. When opening shard crystals, do it when the 6hr solo event gives points for it (like the class advancement events).

It's amazing how just a little patience and timing will pay off with extra little things in the game.

I have a lot of units out on the health of the team, would have done ,even though the price is a little on health, all the money goes
  • Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I can generate anywhere between 2-3k units per month depending on how ambitious I get, just doing basic day to day things without outrageous time spent in the game (I do have a 9-5 job and a family with kids).

Grind all milestones in 3* Featured & 4* Basic: = 400 units per week = 1600 per month
    Battlechips from grinding said arenas = varies anywhere from 100-500 depending on drop rate
    Monthly Calendar = 100 units
    Completion & Exploration of Monthly Quests = ~150 for Normal, ~200 for Heroic, ~250 for Master

Plus miscellaneous other random places like event milestones:
    *25 units per daily solo event like Level Up & Vanquishing Blow = up to 750/month
    *25 units per 3-day alliance event like Perfect Series = up to 250/month

There's at least 3500 per month right there.

Just don't waste them on stupid things like crystals. To be honest, the only thing you should ever use them for are energy refills to do more solo quests and health/revives to complete said quests.

~150 for Normal, ~150 for Heroic, ~150 for Master IF NOT MISTAKEN.
  • Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86

I had 13k few months ago, save for lol run but cant get a good champ for it.

I failed to get 5* stark feature after months of saving.

So i decided to spent all in grandmaster crystals..... mostly 3* and 2 4* and a 5* Kamala Khan.
  • Options
    @Jing_Yik2017 You are correct.

Normal:
    Chapter 1.1 Explore/Completion: 5/10 = 15
    Chapter 1.2 Explore/Completion: 5/15 = 20
    Chapter 2.1 Explore/Completion: 10/20 = 30
    Chapter 2.2 Explore/Completion: 10/10 = 20
    Chapter 3.1 Explore/Completion: 15/15 = 30
    Chapter 3.2 Explore/Completion: 15/20 = 35
    Total: 150

Heroic: