Options

What to do when your bored in MCOC

1. fight UC or Juggernaut (DUPED) with your UC/Juggernaut (DUPED)
why u ask? try it urself. it is really fun and funny. like to big fellas fighting with steroids heh
2. One Hand Challenge
so i assume everyone uses 2 hands to play MCOC. but have u tried with just 1 hand? Give it a try, it can be challenging but fun
3. One shot spec3 VS noobs
so what u do it bring ur strongest champ and find some1 extremely weak or low leveled. let them punch u until u reach spec3. then BOOM use it and instantly 1 shot them. why? idk its funny
Thats what I do when Im bored in MCOC. yes I have no friends. but i just wanted to share it with u guys, and maybe you'll have some fun :)
what do u like to do when ur bored in MCOC? lemme know and have a nice day!

Comments

• Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    turn on Brian Grants stream and do arena while I watch
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Use my new champs (even 3 stars) against ROL ws, might as well farm potions while I'm bored
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Asking yourself, should I open my crystals right now or wait
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited February 2018
    why u ask? try it urself. it is really fun and funny. like to big fellas fighting with steroids heh

I agree. Another of my fav fights is duped IM/SIM vs. duped IM/SIM. Once you get Arc Overload activated on both champs, it's fun to watch the Health bars go up and down repeatedly! Tip: This works best with Heavies and Special 1 only, but be sure to forget about blocking! This works with DS and the Power Bars as well.

I haven't ever tried this before, but I would imagine Quake vs. Spidey would be fun. Expect a lot of Evades.

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 580 ★★★
    I play titan quest
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I go and fight the punching bag of the contest. (RoL WS)
  • Options
    Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    When I'm bored before a new Monthly even starts is usually when I jump in and burn units on an offer that pops up, and then immediately regret my decision when a better offer shows up a couple days later.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Go to the home page and make the champion spotlight dance.
  • Options
    Simple put down your phone and have a break dance battle with bigfoot lmao
  • Options
    for the last year ive been bored with this game yet I still play but not all day like I used to. I will be very honest and nerdy. What I do is I have a medical smoke (4 brain tumors that can not be operated on)
    I put on my bluetooth headphones, load up a playlist consisting of covers done by "331erock" on youtube and I play arena for a while.

vprx1crc8qap.png
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    2. One Hand Challenge
    so i assume everyone uses 2 hands to play MCOC. but have u tried with just 1 hand? Give it a try, it can be challenging but fun
    3. One shot spec3 VS noobs
    so what u do it bring ur strongest champ and find some1 extremely weak or low leveled. let them punch u until u reach spec3. then BOOM use it and instantly 1 shot them. why? idk its funny
    Thats what I do when Im bored in MCOC. yes I have no friends. but i just wanted to share it with u guys, and maybe you'll have some fun :)
    what do u like to do when ur bored in MCOC? lemme know and have a nice day!

Apparently you just like to watch bouncing Juggs...

Yes I do

To this end, do you know a good Juggs/Unstoppable Colossus I could duel?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo vs mordo is fun too
  • Options
    mordo vs mordo is fun too

So is BP CW vs. BP CW
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    NC or Spider-Man. Any combo of them
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    NC vs NC is fun. I've lost track of my NC in a fight so just spanned tapping lights
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol Whenever I’m bored with mcoc, I normally stop playing....
  • Options
    AhmadanAhmadan Posts: 3
    I know something u can do if u are bored on mcoc u can just play arena on all difficulties if u are still bored do some story mode if u still bored just duel people if u still bored just duel ur own champs or test knew ones