**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HELP

Hi I just wanted to know how to change my name in the game my game name is 89F3QaK8_a0oR9W I have already signed in kabam an I am the leader of Kingsmen alliance so can you guys help me please.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Hi I just wanted to know how to change my name in the game my game name is 89F3QaK8_a0oR9W I have already signed in kabam an I am the leader of Kingsmen alliance so can you guys help me please.

Go into the in-game settings and click the "Support" button, they are the ones that can change your in-game name.
  • Ok thanks man
  • Hi Masterchief , When writing in to us, please include 3 possible names you would like. If your name meets the following requirements, we will be able to make the change:

The name(s) supplied does not violate our Terms of Service
    Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may cause a security risk for you.
    Inappropriate language must also be avoided.
    The name(s) supplied does not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property
    The name is not already being used