**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About mod users

Hey kabam we are facing mod users in Alliance war again and again.they have 4*Ronan 5* Ronan and rihano and Cyclops. That Alliance tag is (osbw).u have to take action on this.okgyd46u69em.png
yae1aoylwm4i.png
d3l59dfe4rtk.png
fizkkfucuxh7.png

Comments

• Options
    Kabam you have to take action on this......
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    We consistently see cheaters left and right in wars. Its a constant thing and its really a let down to see cheaters get away with the nonsense they do. We can't progress past rank 10 in AW as we get stuck in a rut as 1 guy can kill a boss to give them the edge. Wish Kabam would seriously do something about the cheaters. I get its a slow project but there are blatant flags such as what you posted that should be flagged immediately...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Its possible you are facing very skilled players.

/kabam
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    @Godfather2315

I do not see anything strange in the 2nd profile you posted, what am I missing?

(I get the other two)
  • Options
    Hey,

Please refrain from calling out other players and or alliances. This is against forum rules and it leads to nonconstructive thread. For help, please contact support below.

-In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Forum Rules:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting
This discussion has been closed.