**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

hulk and she hulk

those 2 superheroes were supposed to be able to regenerate injuries. why aren't they able to do that in the game??

Comments

• ondalinondalin Posts: 11
    and, again, old man logan wasnt able to regenerate, but still, he is permanently regenerating..how come!!?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Stop with these threads already. They can't make every one regenerate just because they do in the comics. And OML clearly regenerates in the comics if you've ever read them.
  • KhanMedina wrote: »
    Stop with these threads already. They can't make every one regenerate just because they do in the comics. And OML clearly regenerates in the comics if you've ever read them.

My good sir, he has extremely weakened Regen due to alcohol poisoning and rusting his skeleton. When he pops his claws it causes him excruciating pain and it takes him weeks to Regen from those small cuts and some wounds he can't Regen from at all.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    My good sir, he has extremely weakened Regen due to alcohol poisoning and rusting his skeleton. When he pops his claws it causes him excruciating pain and it takes him weeks to Regen from those small cuts and some wounds he can't Regen from at all.

I've been reading his comic from first print to current, and while it is true that his healing factor is not what it use to be, there is nothing about alcohol poisoning or rusting skeleton. But yes even tho he still heals better then a normal person it is much slower then what it was.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    How come you never see posts pointing out that all the symbiote based champs (Venom, SIM, Carnage...etc.) should probably take triple damage from incinerate?