**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do when your bored in MCOC

1. fight UC or Juggernaut (DUPED) with your UC/Juggernaut (DUPED)
why u ask? try it urself. it is really fun and funny. like to big fellas fighting with steroids heh
2. One Hand Challenge
so i assume everyone uses 2 hands to play MCOC. but have u tried with just 1 hand? Give it a try, it can be challenging but fun
3. One shot spec3 VS noobs
so what u do it bring ur strongest champ and find some1 extremely weak or low leveled. let them punch u until u reach spec3. then BOOM use it and instantly 1 shot them. why? idk its funny
Thats what I do when Im bored in MCOC. yes I have no friends. but i just wanted to share it with u guys, and maybe you'll have some fun :)
what do u like to do when ur bored in MCOC? lemme know and have a nice day!

Comments

• Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    turn on Brian Grants stream and do arena while I watch
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Use my new champs (even 3 stars) against ROL ws, might as well farm potions while I'm bored
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Asking yourself, should I open my crystals right now or wait
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited February 2018
    why u ask? try it urself. it is really fun and funny. like to big fellas fighting with steroids heh

I agree. Another of my fav fights is duped IM/SIM vs. duped IM/SIM. Once you get Arc Overload activated on both champs, it's fun to watch the Health bars go up and down repeatedly! Tip: This works best with Heavies and Special 1 only, but be sure to forget about blocking! This works with DS and the Power Bars as well.

I haven't ever tried this before, but I would imagine Quake vs. Spidey would be fun. Expect a lot of Evades.

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
    I play titan quest
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I go and fight the punching bag of the contest. (RoL WS)
  • Options
    Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    When I'm bored before a new Monthly even starts is usually when I jump in and burn units on an offer that pops up, and then immediately regret my decision when a better offer shows up a couple days later.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Go to the home page and make the champion spotlight dance.
  • Options
    Simple put down your phone and have a break dance battle with bigfoot lmao
  • Options
    for the last year ive been bored with this game yet I still play but not all day like I used to. I will be very honest and nerdy. What I do is I have a medical smoke (4 brain tumors that can not be operated on)
    I put on my bluetooth headphones, load up a playlist consisting of covers done by "331erock" on youtube and I play arena for a while.

vprx1crc8qap.png
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    2. One Hand Challenge
    so i assume everyone uses 2 hands to play MCOC. but have u tried with just 1 hand? Give it a try, it can be challenging but fun
    3. One shot spec3 VS noobs
    so what u do it bring ur strongest champ and find some1 extremely weak or low leveled. let them punch u until u reach spec3. then BOOM use it and instantly 1 shot them. why? idk its funny
    Thats what I do when Im bored in MCOC. yes I have no friends. but i just wanted to share it with u guys, and maybe you'll have some fun :)
    what do u like to do when ur bored in MCOC? lemme know and have a nice day!

Apparently you just like to watch bouncing Juggs...

Yes I do

To this end, do you know a good Juggs/Unstoppable Colossus I could duel?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo vs mordo is fun too
  • Options
    mordo vs mordo is fun too

So is BP CW vs. BP CW
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    NC or Spider-Man. Any combo of them
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    NC vs NC is fun. I've lost track of my NC in a fight so just spanned tapping lights
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol Whenever I’m bored with mcoc, I normally stop playing....
  • Options
    AhmadanAhmadan Posts: 3
    I know something u can do if u are bored on mcoc u can just play arena on all difficulties if u are still bored do some story mode if u still bored just duel people if u still bored just duel ur own champs or test knew ones