**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Contest Down?

Anyone else having connection issues right now?

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    YEP! Down again
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Same here got booted in the middle of a fight.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Yep, right in the middle of finishing uncollected event quest with boosts on too naturally.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    She's down for the count
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yup, just activated boosts for an uncollected run. So I broke it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Yep, same here
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Mhmm
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Well of course. The moment I run buffs, it's like a guaranteed crash
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yep. Going to bed
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah down
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I agree, seems to happen when we all use boosts. Does this happen more often during item use?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    It’s shut down....:-(
    come back my win..
  • Working as intended 🙄
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Yup
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Was in arena ****
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Gotta love it :) Was putting up more points for Hela. I was at 4.3 mil but I'm going for 6 mil just to be extra extra safe
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Hopeless!
  • ObebuddaObebudda Posts: 26
    edited February 2018
    Welp so much for what I was doing. Same issue here and it's not my internet that needs to be checked.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Near the end of my first LoL completion run, what a time for the server hamsters to quit
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 325 ★★
    This is almost a daily occurrence lately and yet we get nothing but a sorry please be patient while we investigate the issue and get things running again. This era of Live gaming is sometimes not much fun as it was cracked up to be.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Does anyone know if I can file a support ticket to get back boosts wasted during downtime?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can file a support ticket to get back boosts wasted during downtime?

You can try but you’re more likely to get an answer about t1 skill catalysts and then they’ll thank you for your feedback on how to improve the game.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Seriously KABAM!!! What the hell?? This is ridiculous how often this happens, and u do NOTHING to fix it! Then u don’t even communicate with anybody
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I was running AQ so I'm sure my champ will be at half health when the game returns. Thanks Kabam....
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

The best solution would be to give everyone boosts. Chances are if you didn't lose boosts thanks to the game going down, you might next time.
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    I was in aq. Will lost my x23? 😡
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    6sgwjg8jyylx.gif