**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New look forums

Ok so I woke up today and this site has a whole new look..........and its 10x slower to load every single page than it was yesterday. Sure its not just me that''s noticed it. Says it all that Kabam would waste money to make their website worse rather than spend it making their game better. Why do we give them so much money when they cant even spend it on the right things

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Forum looks the same as it always has to me...
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    edited February 2018
    The forum looks the same and loads up at the same speed.

When your device is being "patched" or your anti-Virus is doing a scan of your device or you are sharing a home/office network and someone is on the line downloading GBs of movies, try not to look silly and blame it on Kabam.

Players want Kabam to work on real problems, not fake ones. Let the other guy with the Wifi problem know this too. I'm sure his Wifi problem is actually real (unlike yours) but Kabam doesn't provide Wifi service and support.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Its a loading issue on your PC. Happened with me to. It will correct itself. Not an issue with Kabam. You should really do research before throwing wild accusations out there.