**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark Spider-man or Blade

jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480 β˜…
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I vould like to know your opinion

Stark Spider-man or Blade 115 votes

Blade
40%
cradlemanSpity68Ace_03JadedAsukiraXillymanwSWeaponXGAM3RGUYbryce7mKromestoneSolrac_2SungjSorrowArus25VuDahKingOfMcocShinyMew2hydrogohardSKK65RadiantBonkers 46 votes
Stark Spider-man
60%
ThatweirdguyOmniRektorCrys23Renegade_DoggyFluffydragon2FinlynndRetroRocksbloodyCainMillybearvg2782DropfaithLinhfifarozerosRocersupergokuadqqedfyvrHeroBoltsyjojodeth101Sagnikfury 69 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For what?
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    who's better
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    Blade is overrated he got nothing on sparky and sl

OOOOHHHH YEAH
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104 β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    Stark spidey is a standalone champ that can pretty much handle anything , while blade needs synergy for utilities. So spidey hands down
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…
    Blade
    When Accounting for GR synergy, Blade's damage output can top Starlord, and the best thing is he needs NO ramp up. Unlike SESM, Blade is extremely easy to use and has a passive ability accuracy reduction with danger sense (which also significantly increases his attack).
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2018
    neither both are overrated and its Spider-man (Stark enhanced) not stark Spider-man
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    Stark..Blade is too overhyped imo
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 β˜…β˜…
    When Accounting for GR synergy, Blade's damage output can top Starlord, and the best thing is he needs NO ramp up. Unlike SESM, Blade is extremely easy to use and has a passive ability accuracy reduction with danger sense (which also significantly increases his attack).

Explain how Blade can reach SL damage output
  • Options
    CobsCobs Posts: 103 β˜…
    When you cant keep a combo over 10 with SL then yeah blade will out damage him πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Blade
    I pulled him yesterday and immediately brought him up to rank 4 and I understand the hype completely. I don't have a high level ghostrider so I've been playing around with him just as a standalone champion and he's great. Tears through act 5.4, I'd put him above starlord by quite a margin for everything other than LOL because he has great damage output even without danger sense and he is much more versatile. Now compared to Stark Spidey in my opinion Blade is on near equal terms with him, stark spidey has much better damage but Blade has a much higher degree to utility and is more versatile in general questing situations. I put Blade just ever so slightly over Stark spidey because his regen is incredible and makes him everlasting if you play decently
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    neither both are overrated and its Spider-man (Stark enhanced) not stark Spider-man

Spider Man semantics enhanced
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    Boboman wrote: Β»

Curious to know as well, blade cannot keep up with spark dps either. In LOL fights SL is still king. Everywhere else spark has unmatched dps.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 β˜…β˜…
    Boboman wrote: Β»

Curious to know as well, blade cannot keep up with spark dps either. In LOL fights SL is still king. Everywhere else spark has unmatched dps.

There are a few champs that can reach SL damage output but Blade is no one them so this man prb doesn't have Blade
  • Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59 β˜…
    Blade
    With Danger Sense, Blade has...
    The Bleed of X-23, Regeneration of Ghost Rider, Shug off of Rouge, Ability Accuracy Reduction of Archangel, Power Gain of Hyperion, sheer damage output of Sparky & Prestige of Pheonix. He can even turn off nodes Lol. All he doesn't have is Power Control, Anti-Evade mechanics & complete immunites (although he does have reduced debuff duration as stated above), and isn't good for AW Defense... Therefore I don't think he should be nerfed like some people say. But I would say he is, overall, the #1 Champion in the game currently.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 β˜…β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    This is like comparing Manning with Brady. Brady, hands down.
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    its Spider-man (Stark enhanced) not stark Spider-man

Tamato, tamato whats the difference
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    98FF_ wrote: Β»
    The Bleed of X-23, Regeneration of Ghost Rider, Shug off of Rouge, Ability Accuracy Reduction of Archangel, Power Gain of Hyperion, sheer damage output of Sparky & Prestige of Pheonix. He can even turn off nodes Lol. All he doesn't have is Power Control, Anti-Evade mechanics & complete immunites (although he does have reduced debuff duration as stated above), and isn't good for AW Defense... Therefore I don't think he should be nerfed like some people say. But I would say he is, overall, the #1 Champion in the game currently.

hey did ya see the key word with Danger Sense. Strip that away and he's basically a regular guy.
    Sparky forever!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Spider-man
    Blade is overrated he got nothing on sparky and sl

I agree about Spark, but not SL
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    please don't argue please this was to see your opinion.
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67 β˜…
    edited February 2018
    Stark Spider-man
    Sparky is Waaayyy more fun!!!
    Blade is amazing and can certainly do stuff no other champ can.
    However there is one thing Sparky can do that Blade cannot... Make playing the game fun!!!!
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    Waaayyy more fun!!!
    Blade is amazing and can do stuff no other champ can, except for 1 thing Sparky can do,... Make playing the game fun!!!!

and the only thing spidey can do is the one thing that he can do and that one thing that he can do is the one thing he can do
  • Options
    Blade
    :):):):):):):'(:'(:'(:'(:'(B)B)B)B)B)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Blade
    98FF_ wrote: Β»

hey did ya see the key word with Danger Sense. Strip that away and he's basically a regular guy.
    Sparky forever!!!!!!!

Take away starky’s poise charges and he’s just another Spider-Man on the shelf...
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It would appear you already made your choice
    bom8zdm7utxx.jpg
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    X_Scott wrote: Β»
    It would appear you already made your choice
    bom8zdm7utxx.jpg

Thank you for telling me, I say sarcastically. Besides I like Sparky better.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217 β˜…
    For AW or for event quests? For event quests - Stark SM. For AW - Blade.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Blade
    Stark Spiderman if you are amazing at evading and gaining charges for Spider Man. Blade if you are amazing at Parrying to get bleed.
  • Options
    Stark Spider-man
    Stark Spiderman if you are amazing at evading and gaining charges for Spider Man. Blade if you are amazing at Parrying to get bleed.

I'm good at both I just prefer Spidey.