**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Iceman or 4* Star Lord? - Also who is my best team

Okay so I recently got a 5* Morningstar and Cable and leveled them to R2 right away (as I had 6 T1As in my overflow at the time due to only ever having 2 5*s before this and having been saving 5* shards for a long while for Blade).

But now a week or so later (yesterday) I pulled a 4* Star Lord from a PHC and then today I pulled a 4* Iceman from a 4* shard crystal (yeah pretty disgusting luck these past few weeks... but my luck has been not so great until recently). My issue is I only have the T4Basics to upgraded one to Rank 4.

I awoke Star Lord with a generic 4* Awakening Gem (the one from the recent 850 unit offer) and I even put 79 levels to his signature (I am 2 short of being able to max it... but I don't want to add them until I can max it for sure that way if I dupe him in the meantime I did not waste 18 sig stones).

Iceman is not duped/awoken.

So my question is should I R4 Star Lord first? I am a decent player but not amazing... I can get decent combos going (may 40+ in good fights before getting hit).

The other thing is I have 2 & 2/3's of T4Tech Class Cats so I may be able to Rank 5 Star Lord soon after and that might be a game changer for me I would assume (this is my first account so never had a rank 5 before). But if I Rank 4 Iceman it will take me a lot longer to get the cats to R4 and then R5 Star Lord (but this way Iceman will probably linger at R3 for awhile...but I could use him as a defender in the meantime to replace my only R3 in war right now which was AV).

Let me know what you guys think! Any advice would be appreciated ;)

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Well that wasn't supposed to post yet as I wanted to add pics of my roster. I will post the pics in a minute ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Here are pics of my 4/5* roster. Please let me know what you guys think is my best overall questing team (you can also add in the potential R4 Iceman or Star Lord too). Any advice would be appreciated!

2hr244w.jpg
    2119eog.jpg
    2e2hw1t.jpg
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    it all depends on how good u are with SL. If u can hold a decent combo then yeah focus on him. SL is all about the combo. Iceman is also a good champ but I feel like his dmg is on the lower side. I’m sure people will disagree with me about that but his fights seem very long to me. If u get hit more tho he’s a better rank up. How far away to rank Morningstar? She’s a great champ as well
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    it all depends on how good u are with SL. If u can hold a decent combo then yeah focus on him. SL is all about the combo. Iceman is also a good champ but I feel like his dmg is on the lower side. I’m sure people will disagree with me about that but his fights seem very long to me. If u get hit more tho he’s a better rank up. How far away to rank Morningstar? She’s a great champ as well

Okay like I said I can on average do like 40 combo before getting caught... is he still super good even if I cannot get above 100 combo say? That is the big question for me when it comes to Star Lord (I have never used him... I got him as a 3* and the 4* within the last week).

As for Morningstar I only have 1 T4 Mystic Cat so she would not go up for a long time and Ghost Rider might be in contention for me personally.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    As u progress 4* will be less effective. If u have a good 5* to rank up u should always do this over a 4*. And GR by himself is a total let down. I will never use GR without blade. DV is way better than GR especially if u have MD. You’re gonna constantly be pissed off that GR didn’t place judgements. I had GR since the day he came out and quickly selves him for DV