**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kicked Out of LOL Because of Recent Game Issue

As I was reviving my SL, the game got stuck loading. After restarting the game after today's login issue was resolved, the click on "continue quest" for LOL and got a quest expired message and it kicked me out of the quest. I was on Maestro and had him down to 1.057mil and had bunch of boosts active. I have submitted a ticket to restore my progress and I am hoping it is done quickly so I may get moving on the monthly quest content, but I have a question in the meantime.

Can I run other quests while I wait for support to respond to my ticket and fix the issue or should I avoid all quest content and using the champs I had in LOL until the matter is resolved? I feel like I am wasting my quest energy at this point and would have been done with LOL completely by now if this problem didn't happen.

Comments

• Options
    Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    You were kicked out of LOL, as in when you rejoin the quest, you have to start all over again? If that's the case, that sucks.. Not too long ago, somebody else complained about something similar and to my knowledge, he never got his game restored.
  • Options
    A2darL2danA2darL2dan Posts: 7
    You were kicked out of LOL, as in when you rejoin the quest, you have to start all over again? If that's the case, that sucks.. Not too long ago, somebody else complained about something similar and to my knowledge, he never got his game restored.

Ya exactly. I spent a lot of time the last few days on this and over 8k in units, not to mention all the boosts and items I already had saved, and lost the progress to no fault of my own. It would only be right to restore it since it was due to an in-game issue.

I have seen a couple of people have the progress restored in the past so I am expecting to be given the same.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    For real though, that sucks. I really hope they fix that for you, man.
  • Options
    Thanks. Feels like forever waiting for a response though. Here is to having faith Kabam will do the right thing though
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey @A2darL2dan,

I know that you already have a ticket in with support, and they'll get back to you as soon as they can. In the mean time, make sure that you're not putting the Champions you want to use in the LoL in any Alliance Quests or Alliance Wars.

Sorry about this whole situation!
  • Options
    Hey @A2darL2dan,

I know that you already have a ticket in with support, and they'll get back to you as soon as they can. In the mean time, make sure that you're not putting the Champions you want to use in the LoL in any Alliance Quests or Alliance Wars.

Sorry about this whole situation!

Thank Mike, I will make sure to not use them elsewhere. I have also avoided starting any other quests just in case.
  • Options
    Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    8,000 units?! Who did you use?
  • Options
    8,000 units?! Who did you use?

4* R5 SL mostly and 5* R4 Magik for some opponents along the way with the mutant synergy team.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Good luck with getting your progress back. And if that ever happens, good luck with Maestro!
  • Options
    JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    need a screenshot or no proof you were at maestro. smooth...nice try
  • Options
    And who is Jayimage to be asking you for proof of anything?
  • Options
    BlahBlahsBlahBlahs Posts: 3
    How did A2 get a canned response to his ticket writing and inquiry along with dismissal of this? What does it take to get adult supervision on this and fix it?
  • Options
    It has been 2 days and I have not had a resolution yet. Is there someway I can escalate this and speak to a manager? I would like this resolved ASAP for many reasons, including the ability to continue using the free mastery upgrades.
  • Options
    I would like to thank Kabam Support for resolving my issue. Thank you and time to finish off Maestro!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    @A2darL2dan glad we were able to help you get this sorted out. I'll go ahead and close this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.