**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maintanence was early

Before you showed when the count down timer was going to shut down the game. I had just ended a fight in AQ @10:58. 2 mins before the scheduled maintenance. Was not able to get the VICTORY dialogue before getting kicked out. Most likely will be a loss and cause me to lose half my champs life. Such great CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WEEK.

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    That was just a poor decision on your part. Why would you cut it that close? You have to take into consideration the possibility that maintenance might start a few dozen seconds earlier than usual before starting an AQ fight. Honestly, you can't possibly believe maintenance will always start at the SECOND it is scheduled for, that's just ridiculous.

Sorry, ranted a bit there. I'm just sick of people saying that 2 minutes early is unacceptable. It's seriously fine, just don't cut stuff too close, and you won't even notice
  • Options
    acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    That was just a poor decision on your part. Why would you cut it that close? You have to take into consideration the possibility that maintenance might start a few dozen seconds earlier than usual before starting an AQ fight. Honestly, you can't possibly believe maintenance will always start at the SECOND it is scheduled for, that's just ridiculous.

Sorry, ranted a bit there. I'm just sick of people saying that 2 minutes early is unacceptable. It's seriously fine, just don't cut stuff too close, and you won't even notice

This comment all day long.