**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Concerns...

I really love the amount of opportunities we have to grind for resources, but I feel it is a bit too much. I have been able to finish Master and Heroic in the past, purely on the units i gained from the quests just in time for the next months quests. Now the issue I have is I don’t have time or the units to complete Uncollected, Master, and all the daily quests Kabam is throwing at us. I am not going to throw the because they want you to spend card, but I do feel we need a buff in units and drop rates. Its obvious that you need to grind an insane amount to gain a decent chunk of units atm, but I think that it shouldn’t have to be that way. The harder content should award more units. The 5 star arena’s milestones are hardly worth the grind, and Uncollected doesn’t give any units, which really holds back from being able to afford refills. All I request is that resources besides fragments and shards be boosted so we can buy necessary items we need. Or one of these two suggestions: unlock master permanatley. If we have Uncollected open then what is the point in having to go back to Master if we have to either buy the key or grind heroic. Or the last one is give the key to Master to those of us that are Uncollected for free.

Again, I appreciate the amount of quests we can complete to get more champs, but we need to be able to complete them without having to spend a ton of money. Not everyone can afford it. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you're Uncollected and have to spend units to complete Master, or a bunch of units to complete Uncollected event quest, then something's not right.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    Another idea I just thought of was maybe give us energy refills instead of units in Uncollected to lighten the load on our unit stash. It is expected to spend in the harder content, but I just would like some help in savinf a few units.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So if you don't want to spend then you need to prioritize what your using your energy on
  • Options
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    So if you don't want to spend then you need to prioritize what your using your energy on

I agree, but I don’t have much time to play everyday. So lets say I can have a full energy bar 2 times a day for free. By the end of the day I will have to still spend or wait for ally members to help to finish 2 runs in chapter 3 of Heroic, Master, Uncollected or Act 5 (which I have had to hold off Chapter 3 for 2 months now). With the new content that seems to be reoccurring, and grinding arena, I just don’t have enough time to complete but I want to be able to complete. I don’t want it to be just given to me, I just want to be able to complete.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    This is definitely a troll post now. There is no way you are saying all these points -

1) You are uncollected.
    2) You don't have time.
    3) You want to complete everything.
    4) You grind arena.
    5) You spend units to buy revives for Master and Uncollected event quests.
    6) You share account details.
    7) The grind is insane.
    8) The rewards are too low.
  • Options
    Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    edited February 2018
    This is definitely a troll post now. There is no way you are saying all these points -

1) You are uncollected.
    2) You don't have time.
    3) You want to complete everything.
    4) You grind arena.
    5) You spend units to buy revives for Master and Uncollected event quests.
    6) You share account details.
    7) The grind is insane.
    8) The rewards are too low.
    I never said I share account details. I try to do every 5 star arena to get shards, and I don’t usually buy revives unless I go into a fight not knowing what to expect. I had no idea how to fight Gulk in Uncollected (I started there) for instance.

Now, I am behind in progression on masteries so I am trying to save my units to catch up.