Dormammu.

Will there ever be an normal-sized version of Dormammu?

Comments

• LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Member Posts: 128
    Dude That Dormammu Is like 1% Of what Actual Dormammu is in size... Haven't you seen Dr. Strange?? He's So huge, He feeds on the planets.. You can guess by that how Big he is.... And you're asking for a Normal sized!! LOL
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Use his sp3
  • MhykkeMhykke Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'd like a mini me sized version.
  • imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    X726 wrote: »

More interested in knowing WHY do you want normal size Dormammu?

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    imnoone wrote: »

Maybe a little false hope that a normal size Dormammu would not be near as laggy to fight against.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

Maybe a little false hope that a normal size Dormammu would not be near as laggy to fight against.

The lag is not caused by his size, but by the visual effects of his attack animations.
  • cycyancycyan Member Posts: 77
    Hi umm Kabam is like dormammu his size in the movies... sorry we only make him small so you can see HIM! But I would like a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsmal
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

The lag is not caused by his size, but by the visual effects of his attack animations.

Like I said then false hope.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Member Posts: 927 ★★★
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    Dude That Dormammu Is like 1% Of what Actual Dormammu is in size... Haven't you seen Dr. Strange?? He's So huge, He feeds on the planets.. You can guess by that how Big he is.... And you're asking for a Normal sized!! LOL

Dormammu is not Galactus. A lot of comic drawings of him had him as a slender regular sized guy.
    I'd prefer they got rid of whatever causes the lag rather than shrink him though. It's kind of ridiculous that someone that laggy is made the main boss of aq
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 215
    I would rather have a baby groot then a full sized Dorm.... Dance little buddy dance
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I can’t believe this post for two reasons

1: Dormammu’s size has nothing to do with lags

2: Dormammu is that size because he has been taken from his natural dimension and used a body to travel from the Dark Dimension to the Battlerealm