**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premium Glitches

When I was opening a premium, it landed on a 4 star Black Panther. The crystal started to open the 4 star Black Panther and then the screen went black and I suddenly got a 2-star Black Panther. I love Black Panther and I was screaming for joy, but then I was very disappointed with my result. Anybody else who has had this glitch please reply to this comment and tell me how to report to Kabam about this glitch and then we can rightfully claim our 4 stars!

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    When I was opening a premium, it landed on a 4 star Black Panther. The crystal started to open the 4 star Black Panther and then the screen went black and I suddenly got a 2-star Black Panther. I love Black Panther and I was screaming for joy, but then I was very disappointed with my result. Anybody else who has had this glitch please reply to this comment and tell me how to report to Kabam about this glitch and then we can rightfully claim our 4 stars!

this happens to me almost daily
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Intentional to entice you to buy crystals.
  • Options
    Nice bro