**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change In Champion

I am very disappointed towards the game from yesterday (26 Februaru 2018). As from the last day, I have been opening consecutive 3 premium hero crystals, where during the first crystal spin, it stopped at a 4star Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) but at the last moment it flipped to a 2star Juggernaut which is actually of no use. Again repeatedly during the second spin, it should have been a 4star Racoon but at the last moment it flipped to a 3star Crossbones, I was dishearted again. Consequtively during the third time, it should have been a 4star Mephisto but it turned up to a 2star Captain America.
I am really disappointed now. I would request the forum to give me atleast two of my 4star champions.
Regretfully;
A fan
(10 NOVEMBER 2K3)

Comments

• plz take a notice
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Spinning a crystal = Pressing the button to open immediately.

There is no actual spinning, you are not going to get a 4* just because you see it spin by. Don't be disappointed. Also, this is NOT A BUG, get a hold of your emotions!!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You would have better chances of being struck by lighting than getting a 4* from a phc, it’s just the way it is.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would seriously suggest to learn to get used to this fast because if you can't handle 3 premium pulls then you will have a hard time playing believe me. There are a lot of ways to have fun and get mad but if you get affected by these kind of pulls your motivation will go down the drain. There are people who spend real life money or farm a bunch of crystals and most of the time it does not work out.
  • JaburahJaburah Posts: 19
    edited February 2018
    There are a lot of ways to have fun and get mad but if you get affected by these kind of pulls your motivation will go down the drain.

This phrase basically sums up my last pulls from every crystal. No motivation whatsoever to play, except to be playing with friends.

Only at times when I'm past the point of caring, the crystal "gifts" me with something I want. (Stupid RNG)

*Edit: grammar
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I'm dying of laughter
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Grippies wrote: »
    The spin is just visual. More than once, I've seen the champ show up above the spinner before the spinner actually stopped on a champ's face. Your champ is determined as soon as you start spinning.

Yup exactly. The first 4 star I pulled from a PHC I actually got the achievement unlocked in game center the moment I started the spin, so it picks who it will be that moment. There is no "physics" to the spin animation :D
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    spinning is a myth. you get who they want you to get. spinning only displays who's in the crystal.

another myth is the arena being real time pvp. just sparing you the time of your next post