**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Do You Want For The Next Beta Buff?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Colossus/magneto
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Falcon is shity as hell
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Sociopath wrote: »
    Well this is more suited to why I came on these forums. So im new so you may tell me too "Shut the front door"
    But I only have 3 4* at the moment. kamala Khan, Ant man and Hulkbuster...and what the hell they are useless!! I have 3* 2/30 that outperform them by a huge margin. Not saying that others dont need buffing more as I'm really only learning but these are Meh teir and being my first 4*'s it almost made me want to quit and restart. The silver lining being a beginner means i can get Hela from arena soon so ill persist. But they need sorting.
    Question while im here. How often do they revamp/buff old characters? ant seem to find it on the forums.
    Thanks for any response.

Lol sounds like the type of start I had, my first 3 were Spider Gwen, venom and colossus.
    Except I didn’t know about how easy 4*s were to get from beginner bracket so I wasn’t able to snag x23 and ultron (only significant champs released at the time)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Carnage, Iron Patriot, Karnak, OML, Magneto, Doctor Strange, Sentry, Kamala, Venom, Falcon, Iron Fist, Jane Foster, Hulk Buster, and out of Favortism TM just giving him a slight damage output buff would do.
  • Options
    Dr strange should get buffed
  • Options
    She hulk should not be in 15k hero crystals. If they don’t want to fix her, great. But don’t punish us by putting her in those crystals
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot, She-Hulk, Cyclops, Groot and Rhino to name a few...
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think venom should be paired up with carnage.

The entire iron man family

Colossus and old man logan

She hulk and sentry

Karnak and falcon

Iron fist and dr strange.

Throw caramel khan in there with spider gwen I guess.
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Captain Marvel and Original Captain America
  • Options
    Colossus (both), Kamala, Groot, Carnage, Magneto(Both), She Hulk, all Ironmen(including Iron Patriot, War Machine and Hulkbuster), Karnak, Howard the Duck, Deadpool X-Force, Gamora, Rocket, Iron Fist, Antman, Joe fixit, Dr Strange and of course all synergies need to be redone!!
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    SENTRY