**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor or Angela

Who should I take to 5-50? Both are duped.

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Thor
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    thor is easier to work with
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Both are good.
    Angela relies on her buffs a little more.

Thor relies more on debuffs.

Both do similar damage.

Thor is a little tankier but Angela makes up for that in healing.

Depends on what you need them for I guess.

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just to add to the comment on Thor. I haven't used Angela but from seeing gameplay and playing against in questing biggest issue I see will be using in war. With her buffs she will be a MD feeder and likely be sp3 to death.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I love fighting with both, but would agree on the buff/debuff breakdown.

Thor's power comes from his armor break but Angela relies entirely on her buffs. When fighting in events where adding buffs/debuffs triggers opponent skills, Angela is at a huge disadvantage.
  • Options
    Ganny76Ganny76 Posts: 4
    Thanks guys. We t with thor.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Thor
  • Options
    AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Angela she is the best
  • Options
    I have both on 4* s and found a duped thor is more useful than angela...
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    I have both r5 as 4*, Angela is way better, her regen and incredible hits are amazing, she's way better for questing and AQ, with thor u need to pay a lot of attention on getting 2 armor breaks and then pray for a crit on sp2 or 3 to hit hard, his stun can be useful sometimes but from my experience he's not that good anymore, is sadly when he don't get a critical, on the other hand with Angela just use the special 1 when the 2nd special bar is almost full and u'll always have 2/3 furies active, hitting really hard and doing a lot of crits, about Angela being bad for war? well only against mystics, like a lot of characters, Thor isn't good either, i have a lot of fun playing with Angela, i would love to get a 6* or 5*, about Thor? i don't use it at all anymore
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Thor has been my mvp in trials of infinite. Couple of armour breaks sp3 some tidy up and done.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    I have both r5 as 4*, Angela is way better, her regen and incredible hits are amazing, she's way better for questing and AQ, with thor u need to pay a lot of attention on getting 2 armor breaks and then pray for a crit on sp2 or 3 to hit hard, his stun can be useful sometimes but from my experience he's not that good anymore, is sadly when he don't get a critical, on the other hand with Angela just use the special 1 when the 2nd special bar is almost full and u'll always have 2/3 furies active, hitting really hard and doing a lot of crits, about Angela being bad for war? well only against mystics, like a lot of characters, Thor isn't good either, i have a lot of fun playing with Angela, i would love to get a 6* or 5*, about Thor? i don't use it at all anymore

He is still very good, he destroys anyone unless they are stun immune.

well, while i agree he's still useful, he isn't on the top tiers of cosmic champions, and as u said if the champion is stun immune he is useless, Hyperion, Medusa, Angela and Hela are above him :) last time i used him was at aq map 5 killing Cable, the fight lasted so much due to his low damage that i decided to never use him again
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    He is still very good, he destroys anyone unless they are stun immune.

well, while i agree he's still useful, he isn't on the top tiers of cosmic champions, and as u said if the champion is stun immune he is useless, Hyperion, Medusa, Angela and Hela are above him :) last time i used him was at aq map 5 killing Cable, the fight lasted so much due to his low damage that i decided to never use him again [/quote]

Is your Thor duped? duped Thor that has 2 armor breaks can wipe out almost everything with SP2.
  • Options
    mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    He can still armor break even if they’re stun immune... In which tier you put your champs depends completely on your gameplay and preferences, I have them both and Thor is like few tiers above Angela since I have other healers so that part of her isn’t important to me.
    Test them both and see which one you like more ;)
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Thor was good pick. You could pull a 5 star, or 6 if up there, Angela next and make the 4 star version moot since her sig doesn't matter.