**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I just pulled a 4 star blade and I'm very new to this character so I wanted to ask. Any tips on blade?4ky3gd7dcru6.png

Comments

• JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    Rank him up, use search function here or on reddit
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    use his synergies as much as possible
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Why is this a question, just read his info and how to use him.

Sometimes there are things I miss in descriptions that arent explicitly stated. This is a forum. He can ask what he wants.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Sometimes there are things I miss in descriptions that arent explicitly stated. This is a forum. He can ask what he wants.

I mean Blade has been out for like a good 3 months. Is he just being dumb or being slow.

I opened quake for the first time two months ago. I asked a friend whats the best way to utilize her. No one knows every caveat of every champion. Quit being condescending

I mean Blade has been out for like a good 3 months. Is he just being dumb or being slow.

I opened quake for the first time two months ago. I asked a friend whats the best way to utilize her. No one knows every caveat of every champion. Quit being condescending

I bet you didn't read the INFO.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★

No need to be too aggressive about it. I don't think I know how to get the most of my Blade in terms of when to regen, which specials to use, etc. either. For what it's worth, just watching people like Lagacy play with Blade I tend to spam the sp2 and regen whenever I can to stay at 70%.

Sure there's a chance he's just trolling for attention, given he has a fairly strong roster to not know anything about Blade, but why not offer the benefit of the doubt?

Did you know, when Blade is paired with GR, he applies danger sense to some champions who are not labeled #Villain?
    Dizzy wrote: »

No need to be too aggressive about it. I don't think I know how to get the most of my Blade in terms of when to regen, which specials to use, etc. either. For what it's worth, just watching people like Lagacy play with Blade I tend to spam the sp2 and regen whenever I can to stay at 70%.

Sure there's a chance he's just trolling for attention, given he has a fairly strong roster to not know anything about Blade, but why not offer the benefit of the doubt?

The last part is what I mean.(trolling)

Blade has been in since October but not everyone could pull a Blade from arenas or have the .05% chance a featured hero crystal drops... so Blade on a general level has only been a playable character to the majority of players for about s month...

I mean I didn't get (2star)Blade until the 1mil arena, and I learned. Not that hard.

Did you know, when Blade is paired with GR, he applies danger sense to some champions who are not labeled #Villain?

no he doesn't
    edited February 2018

no he doesn't
    Yes he does. Ex-Maestro, danger sense applies. Iron Patriot, while a villain, is not labeled a villain, danger sense applies.

no he doesn't

It's with villains only

no he doesn't

It's with villains only

oh! you mean theres something NOT in the description, that you didn't know? oh my god

no he doesn't

It's with villains only

oh! you mean theres something NOT in the description, that you didn't know? oh my god

WYM It's with the synergies and I never use Blade(2star).
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I sense a pool of negativity. Well done for pulling blade he has regain and he works on bleeding characters.
    put a few points in deep wounds and if you can pair him with ghost rider and mephisto or dormamu you will have a very strong team. high prestige and damage as well as smooth moves level up as soon as possible.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Red suit Cyclops too

no he doesn't
    Yes he does. Ex-Maestro, danger sense applies. Iron Patriot, while a villain, is not labeled a villain, danger sense applies.

Those are Villains lol. If your Marvel fan, how do call yourself one?

no he doesn't

guess you didn't read my post. LABELED #Villain

You said not, but they can be Neutral EVIL.

no he doesn't

guess you didn't read my post. LABELED #Villain

Really should do your research....

Ex Maestro, not labeled a #Villain
    Iron Patriot, not labeled a #Villain
    Red Cyclops, not labeled a #Villain

All villains in comics. Not labeled as a Villain in the game. Danger sense applies. Do your Mcoc homework.

All villains in comics. Not labeled as a Villain in the game. Danger sense applies. Do your Mcoc homework.

You Clearly don't know what NEUTRAL EVIL Means do your vocabulary homework.

/MARVEL homework.

Who are you calling neutral evil, and is it something Kabam applies to champions?

Who are you calling neutral evil, and is it something Kabam applies to champions?

Neutral Evil is someone who isn't on anyone side, but still is evil. You had 1 job and you failed.

Neutral Evil is someone who isn't on anyone side, but still is evil. You had 1 job and you failed.

Are you citing something NOT in the character description, therefore, something the OP wouldn't know by just reading what is in game?

Are you citing something NOT in the character description, therefore, something the OP wouldn't know by just reading what is in game?

BOI, this game is a Marvel game Right? Who Created MARVEL? Kabam or Marvel?