**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I complete Act 5 (not 100%) with R5 4-star and R3 5-star champs?

I haven't even started 5.3, I'm The Uncollected btw.

My champs:
4-star 5/50 - Gwenpool (duped), Iceman (duped), Hyperion (duped), Ghost Rider (unduped), Star-Lord (duped), Captain America WWII (duped).

5-star 3/45 - Hawkeye (unduped), Angela (unduped), Ultron (duped).

Also have 5-star Blade and 5-star Gwenpool but they both are at 2/35.

Special Masteries : Deep Wounds 3/5, GC 3/3.

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes. But if the issue is whether minimal item use or money spent is another story.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    If you have skill and fluid gameplay (not happening recently) anything can be accomplished
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Yes you can do that. Why?! I di it too with only 1 r5 4* the rest was 4* 4/40 or 5* r2, I spent some units at act 5.3 and a couple at 5.4, And a shitload at that final ultron, but it was worth it in my opinion, so yes. You can at least try, right? ;)
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I agree with other posts. I used mainly 5/50s and (part way through) got an r4 stark spidey. You do need a wide roster to cheaply deal with several paths though. If you are in no rush and have time to replay paths instead of use potions when you make mistakes you can.

5.3 will be a walk over but there are a few paths in 5.3 and 5.4 that can get expensive without the right champs.e.g. the posion and bleed ones.