**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Coulson/Chloe/MBJ Challenge

These challenge maps are probably my favorite pieces of content that come around. However, even the upper levels of these challenges have become stale for players with developed rosters. I suggest leaving Beginner, Normal, Heroic, and Master the way you have, but add an "Uncollected" difficulty they way you have with the monthly event quests.

How do you make the uncollected difficulty a challenge? I have 2 suggestions:

1) Limit item use the way it's limited in AQ/AW. Give us a cap to the number of items we can use. Let us use the normal potions and revives that we normally use while questing, but put a cap on the number. This could make runs more interesting as you'll need to rely more on skill. This means item hordes won't allow unskilled players to buy their way through the content.

2) Maybe the final map is only 6 fights, but each fight is against a Realm of Legends or even a Labyrinth of Legends-level enemy. Depending on the nodes, these could make for some really engaging fights that will really test the limits of the summoners.

I'd suggest one or the other. Both at once might be pushing it.

Do what you want with rewards. Heck, I'd do either one of these even if the only reward was a unique title.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The next one will probably be a Josh Brolin Avengers Infinity War tie-in. Aside from that I do not like your ideas about changing it. The challenge works as it is. If a player wants to waste lots of items to complete it then that is on them.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    To be clear, this is less about change, more about making a challenging addition.