**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hey guys I’ve accidentally sold a champion that I need how would I get that back? Who do I email or

Accidentally sold a champ I need how would I get it back???

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    You can't
    Batpotter1 wrote: »
    You can't

Only if you get them don a crystal is when you can get that character again
    by don I mean from
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Open a support ticket, explain your situation politely, see if they can help. If you do not get adequate support from the support system, PM a forum mod with your ticket information and ask if they can assist you with working with support. No guarantees, but that's the best way to get help.
  • So there’s no way that I could message kabam and get my 4* Magik back???
    You could try
    But most likely not
    During the intro of 6 stars Kabam said 5 stars were being sold accidentally but Kabam never said anything about returning the 5 stars
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Zergfusion if you are persistent you might get her back but it will be unranked and unduped.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Honestly, you have to seem very genuine about your situation, even one slight wrong turn in your use of words, and bye bye forever Magik. If you actually sold it by accident, and really really want it back you should be fine
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Lol one helpful hint if you need a champ so bad don't press the sell button. Oh and you have to press sell twice as it asks you if your sure you want to sell the champ come on man.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The uphill battle you're facing is the fact that Kabam has built in a fair number of "Are you sure?" checks along the way that "accidentally" selling one really should never happen.
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    I accidentally sold 3 t4cc skill cats onstead of 3 t3 skill and when I opened a ticket Kabam did indeed give them back within 24 hrs
  • Traca420Traca420 Posts: 42
    Well you're going to have to take this one on the chin man....as contacting support for this game will just get you more aggravated all you will get is some generic pre-written answer that most likely wont even have to do with the problem you are asking about....so just suck it up and hope you pull that champ again really soon....Sorry for the bad news
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Zergfusion wrote: »
    Accidentally sold a champ I need how would I get it back???

Hi!

Sorry to hear you accidentally sold a Champion. Please reach out to our support team so they can investigate the issue for you. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
This discussion has been closed.