**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider

RA_4RRA_4R Posts: 173
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
They recently changed the rewards and upped the price, is it a Buff or a Nerf?

Marvel Insider 28 votes

Buff
67%
Goose_81Jestressmum_m2Apocalypse189Vladislas22GAM3RGUYTxAggie17JmanbaldyIceBobbyHulk_SmellsCrazyjack719chev327foxAgentDoom9Av3to_BahamutNext2HellWulfgar79CoulsonRA_4R 19 votes
Nerf
32%
humzah217HeartlessYellsomefabbassianster34SharkPowerr99TheHoodedDormammuAssumedNameiiSkittle_Ninja69 9 votes

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    RA_4R wrote: »
    They recently changed the rewards and upped the price, is it a Buff or a Nerf?

Take it to Marvel. They are in charge of Insider
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    MCOC has no control over Marvel Insider and the reason that the latest reward price is upped is most likely due to the fact that this is the first time that a reward crystal offers the chance at a 4*
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    There should be an option for neither
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I can’t even get the site to load the rewards and activities on my phone. So definitely neither. Part of why I couldn’t get the points last month.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Buff
    It is totally a better value offer. There is no question. Chance at a 4*, T4Basic Frags, and Tier 4 Class Frag Crystal... all of these have never been offered before (so an extra 75k for these upgrades is really a good deal IMO).

Try comparing the Sentinel bundle with the Killmonger one...

Also these are low effort free rewards... so really even the old bundles were fine IMO as free is free. That being said I am very happy for the upgrade (though they should maybe do this for all future ones but maybe try to reduce the cost to around 150k).