**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHAMP TRADING

Do you guys think it would be a good idea if Kabam introduced a time limited event that enables champ trading?
Basically, you'd put up the champ you want to trade (or alternatively, go into the trade pool to look at some champs that have been put up) & if somebody likes your champ they send you a trade request with the champ they'd like to trade with. Depending on whether you like or not, you accept or decline.

Obviously, there would have to be some limitations put in place to prevent abuse like having the event be limited to only once a year ** think Deck The Halls or Lunar Gifting**
Another limitation would be the amount of trading. Each summoner would be limited to one champ trade per tier.
Equivalent tier trade would also apply. A 3* for a 3*, 4* for a 4* etc. Rank and class should not apply as limiting factors as accepting a trade offer would be at the tradee's discretion.

Trading could be helpful for summoners who feel they need a specific champ to progress in a specific event and I think it would bring a fresh element to the game that keeps the game fun.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    No , it would be a bad idea as they’ll keep on asking for trades and this game is fine as it is without trading
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    No , it would be a bad idea as they’ll keep on asking for trades and this game is fine as it is without trading

Having it come with a specific annual start and end date might minimise constent requests though. I know "rank down tickets" are probably what motivated your opinion lol
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I just can’t see trading champions be in the game as well as gifting
  • LHNL777LHNL777 Posts: 9
    On one hand, I like it. I have two accounts, and only use one of them, it would be nice to get 2 or 3 of the champs off the unused account for synergies. On the other, this opens the game to people making farming accounts to get more chances at the top champs. They then transfer it to their main account or worse sell it for real money. That is what happened with the last superhero mobile game I played. Plus it wouldn't make sense from a business perspective, Kabam wants us buying crystals for the chance to get the champ we want, not tailoring our roster through trade. I would like to see something like this. Maybe we could buy a "trade ticket" that would allow one champ to be traded. That way Kabam gets a piece of the pie, the players get the champs they want, everyone is happy.
    LHNL777 wrote: »
    On one hand, I like it. I have two accounts, and only use one of them, it would be nice to get 2 or 3 of the champs off the unused account for synergies. On the other, this opens the game to people making farming accounts to get more chances at the top champs. They then transfer it to their main account or worse sell it for real money. That is what happened with the last superhero mobile game I played. Plus it wouldn't make sense from a business perspective, Kabam wants us buying crystals for the chance to get the champ we want, not tailoring our roster through trade. I would like to see something like this. Maybe we could buy a "trade ticket" that would allow one champ to be traded. That way Kabam gets a piece of the pie, the players get the champs they want, everyone is happy.

Some great points.
    dql67h4yyuj5.jpeg

Thank you for your insightful response.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    This is like asking if Joe Montana is the greatest Quarterback of all time. Just no.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    follow the money$$!! people will be sell champs and that would take money from Kabam so the answer is
    dql67h4yyuj5.jpeg

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    No no no no no no no no no
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Ive got quite a few champions to sell you, should they implement this.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    who wants to trade my VERY EFFECTIVE 5* cyclops with not that effective blade?