Remenber SuperBlock???

13

Comments

  • But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 886 ★★★
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.
  • TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Blade isn’t the be all end all champ. Sure he’s great. I don’t have the 5* but I do have a 5* rank 5 SL and I can tell u I rarely get KOed in war on the expert map until I get to the mini and even then I can make it thru the mini. Blade isn’t over powered. It’s the people here crying about blade that have there magiks and mammus getting wrecked in war. It was fine for these people when the killed the opposing allys attackers without ever taking a hit. How is that fair? If u want blade nerfed then u should also want these champs nerfed with their unavoidable dmg. The game has balance now. Take your magik off defense and use her for attack so u can also clear a path without getting KOed
  • But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 670 ★★★
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    1 it was pb or bp teams not super block lol. I’m guessing you didn’t play the game pre 12.0 pb or perfect block team was cyclops mags and bb. Bp or Block proficiency team was sw and ds. Never heard super block. 2 there are plenty of counters to blade. Also you said you can only place one dup defenders pre bg don’t know what tier you are in we are in tier 5 currently and nobody is worried about diversity anymore. 3 blade and his synergy is nowhere near any of the pre 12.0 champs. Pre 12.0 champs could be used for EVERYTHING in the game. That’s not the case with blade. Is he overused in war yes are mystic defenders overused in war YES. With everyone 100% aw map I don’t really care about how our defenders preform it’s more about how we as a team preform offensively That Decides99% of our wars. So again please stop with the nerf garbage and pre 12.0 comparisons.
  • But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks


    I mean you CANNOT PUT ONLY 10 different defenders whit diversity
  • DL864 wrote: »
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    1 it was pb or bp teams not super block lol. I’m guessing you didn’t play the game pre 12.0 pb or perfect block team was cyclops mags and bb. Bp or Block proficiency team was sw and ds. Never heard super block. 2 there are plenty of counters to blade. Also you said you can only place one dup defenders pre bg don’t know what tier you are in we are in tier 5 currently and nobody is worried about diversity anymore. 3 blade and his synergy is nowhere near any of the pre 12.0 champs. Pre 12.0 champs could be used for EVERYTHING in the game. That’s not the case with blade. Is he overused in war yes are mystic defenders overused in war YES. With everyone 100% aw map I don’t really care about how our defenders preform it’s more about how we as a team preform offensively That Decides99% of our wars. So again please stop with the nerf garbage and pre 12.0 comparisons.


    You don’t know what you say. SB was only Scarlet/Strange/Strange??? What you smoke??? Give me some of your weed.
    Magneto/Ciclops/BlackBolt was ABUSED from all players. And for this Kabam break the trend.

    Stop dreaming please. I played when was SB and after 12.0 nerf! I was agree whit all Kabam decision bcoz in this game exist a lot of heroes and trends not make various the game.

    The magic trio Blade/Spark/Ghost ARE THE SAME SITUATION. And, the bad thing, a lot of mediocre players begun good player whit they.
    And the SEASON WAR are balanced???

    If Kabam broke the trend, must broke also this trend.

    Hope some admin wanna answer and say what the plan for future and the variety of the game.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 670 ★★★
    Actually that Nerf was a year before 12.0 so you are smoking something it was the wp pb nerf then a year later 12.0 so stay salty my friend
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 670 ★★★
    And I never heard of super block been playing this game for 2 1/2 years so that’s new
  • Talk whit you is time lost. You not understand
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 670 ★★★
    Talk whit you is time lost. You not understand

    Lol ok buddy
  • INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 858 ★★★
    Blade Wars Season 1
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 670 ★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Blade Wars Season 1
    What season are we in for mystic wars 3 or 4?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 886 ★★★
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks

    Like trying to discuss something logical with a child throwing a tantrum. Like WOW people are saying the same things over and over to you because YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do

    And thank you for proving my point. Clearly your alliance cannot be that good because in very high tier AW even a timeout and loss of 1 attack bonus is crucial. I guess you guys just are not there yet and either cakewalk over alliances or get blown out of the water, your matches have not gotten that close yet.

    I know enough to wonder why do we waste time with such resistance to logic with all these whiners calling for a single champ nerf when in reality the issue can not be reduced to such.
  • But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks

    Like trying to discuss something logical with a child throwing a tantrum. Like WOW people are saying the same things over and over to you because YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do

    And thank you for proving my point. Clearly your alliance cannot be that good because in very high tier AW even a timeout and loss of 1 attack bonus is crucial. I guess you guys just are not there yet and either cakewalk over alliances or get blown out of the water, your matches have not gotten that close yet.

    I know enough to wonder why do we waste time with such resistance to logic with all these whiners calling for a single champ nerf when in reality the issue can not be reduced to such.


    Another genius not read. I have Blade. Wake up man. Read better instead be ridiculous.

    Season wars are totally unbalanced
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 886 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks

    Like trying to discuss something logical with a child throwing a tantrum. Like WOW people are saying the same things over and over to you because YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do

    And thank you for proving my point. Clearly your alliance cannot be that good because in very high tier AW even a timeout and loss of 1 attack bonus is crucial. I guess you guys just are not there yet and either cakewalk over alliances or get blown out of the water, your matches have not gotten that close yet.

    I know enough to wonder why do we waste time with such resistance to logic with all these whiners calling for a single champ nerf when in reality the issue can not be reduced to such.


    Another genius not read. I have Blade. Wake up man. Read better instead be ridiculous.

    Season wars are totally unbalanced

    Ok it is not your fault clearly you are e.s.l. and that is perfectly fine (being honest here it is ok but there are issues with your posts). I should not have tried to have a discussion with you with the impression you were not e.s.l. Clearly you struggle with the english language because NOWHERE IN THAT POST DO I MENTION WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BLADE, and then you say "another genius not read". Oh the irony LMFAO!!!

    Brush up on the english skills if you post in english, on english forums, then try to rebuttal english posts. You really have no idea what you are writing or what other people are writing because your responses are senseless and irrelevant.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!
  • But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks

    Like trying to discuss something logical with a child throwing a tantrum. Like WOW people are saying the same things over and over to you because YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do

    And thank you for proving my point. Clearly your alliance cannot be that good because in very high tier AW even a timeout and loss of 1 attack bonus is crucial. I guess you guys just are not there yet and either cakewalk over alliances or get blown out of the water, your matches have not gotten that close yet.

    I know enough to wonder why do we waste time with such resistance to logic with all these whiners calling for a single champ nerf when in reality the issue can not be reduced to such.


    Another genius not read. I have Blade. Wake up man. Read better instead be ridiculous.

    Season wars are totally unbalanced

    Ok it is not your fault clearly you are e.s.l. and that is perfectly fine (being honest here it is ok but there are issues with your posts). I should not have tried to have a discussion with you with the impression you were not e.s.l. Clearly you struggle with the english language because NOWHERE IN THAT POST DO I MENTION WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BLADE, and then you say "another genius not read". Oh the irony LMFAO!!!

    Brush up on the english skills if you post in english, on english forums, then try to rebuttal english posts. You really have no idea what you are writing or what other people are writing because your responses are senseless and irrelevant.

    Go back and read better. My English isn’t perfect, sure, but also sure you not read.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Most good defenders are villains and Blade IS OP against villains with GR synergy.

    Do I hope he or his synergies get nerfed? No...it's better than running into 50 Magiks and taking unavoidable damage. I'd rather have an OP attacker than deal with ridiculous OP defenders.

    Ya, Blade takes the fun out of Wars now, but it was never that fun to begin with when it was Mystic Wars and MD.
  • Some of the players who do not want a rebalancing blade are probably the same ones who did not want Scarlet witch, strange, block team and other abuses in the contest.


    @AlexVanDamme81

    you have to know that it is very difficult to talk and find solutions with players about character nerf that they have paid dearly or waited a very long time. Good luck..


    the opinion of the development team would be interesting
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

    This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.
  • SangoSayen wrote: »
    Some of the players who do not want a rebalancing blade are probably the same ones who did not want Scarlet witch, strange, block team and other abuses in the contest.


    @AlexVanDamme81

    you have to know that it is very difficult to talk and find solutions with players about character nerf that they have paid dearly or waited a very long time. Good luck..


    the opinion of the development team would be interesting


    Honestly I don’t wanna the blade nerf for his abilities but only the sinergy.
    Danger sense is too overpowered. Ok if work whit some opponents but whit ghost Rider work whit too much opponents used in wars. Repeat, if there are options this threads not exist. But unfortunately no options if a team wanna make points whit diversity.
    The Spark sinergy make Danger sense from overpower to insane.

    A sinergies nerf is enough.

    And repeat. Why Superblock trend nope and magic trio yes?

    Of course not an admin answer.......

    Probably whit Dhampir Crystal run is impossible have an answer......

    For me the only important thing is make balanced wars again. The season is a great thing but now are totally falsed
  • RektorRektor Posts: 662 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

    This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

    GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

    So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.
  • SangoSayen wrote: »
    Some of the players who do not want a rebalancing blade are probably the same ones who did not want Scarlet witch, strange, block team and other abuses in the contest.


    @AlexVanDamme81

    you have to know that it is very difficult to talk and find solutions with players about character nerf that they have paid dearly or waited a very long time. Good luck..


    the opinion of the development team would be interesting


    And not forget the skill less players. This category begun skilled whit Blade 5s maxed in team whit Ghost/Spark.

    This people sure don’t wanna come back to spend ton of items for finish a war path 😂
  • Rektor wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

    This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

    GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

    So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.


    they are completely different. blade can control its big regeneration only by pressing on the screen and gaining power as well as significant bleeding.
    Gladiator hulk has just a little regeneration that only appears under certain conditions, it does not inflict bleeding and does not gain power. It can block the power just 5-6 hits. which is ridiculous
  • RektorRektor Posts: 662 ★★★
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

    This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

    GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

    So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.


    they are completely different. blade can control its big regeneration only by pressing on the screen and gaining power as well as significant bleeding.
    Gladiator hulk has just a little regeneration that only appears under certain conditions, it does not inflict bleeding and does not gain power. It can block the power just 5-6 hits. which is ridiculous


    Smh.. I have Gladiator hulk. I know exactly how he works. I also have Blade. I’ve used them both extensively.

    Give me a dorm/magik/mephisto AW boss and a choice between using my ghulk and using my blade and I’m using ghulk every single time.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    edited March 2018
    But i’m Interested to an answer from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf

    Superblock trend was deleted. For the variety of the game.

    Kabam think to make something for break this other trend?

    NC, cable, iceman, medusa, og spidey, yondu just to name a few without any thought.

    Oh and kabam will not take you seriously because to compare block prof teams or SW/Thor/DS pre 12.0 to blade show them that you have your mind wired backwards.


    Repeat 100 times the same little quantity of heroes good vs Blade is totally senseless.
    Read all the thread please.
    THERE’S DIVERSITY IN WAR. You can put only 10 different heros in defense. Wtf I talking whit dumbs???? Why people not read and repeat the things??? Read!

    Still waiting an answer @Kabam Miike

    Thanks

    Like trying to discuss something logical with a child throwing a tantrum. Like WOW people are saying the same things over and over to you because YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.

    My team is currently rank 7 in master. Medusa gets one kill f she’s r5, and that’s from a timeout. Guess you don’t know as much as you think you do

    And thank you for proving my point. Clearly your alliance cannot be that good because in very high tier AW even a timeout and loss of 1 attack bonus is crucial. I guess you guys just are not there yet and either cakewalk over alliances or get blown out of the water, your matches have not gotten that close yet.

    I know enough to wonder why do we waste time with such resistance to logic with all these whiners calling for a single champ nerf when in reality the issue can not be reduced to such.

    Lol dude what are you even talking about? I never said anywhere that 1 kill from a defender isn’t important. That’s what every single war comes down to. Someone said the op didn’t mention Medusa because she’s the greatest boss, and I said there’s no such thing as a great boss. In our wars, she gets one kill, and that’s if she’s r5 due to a timeout. You may think that’s a “great boss”, but I dont
  • Rektor wrote: »
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Blade defenders are normal. He’s amazing. No one wants to lose easy mode.
    People coming up with one or two options to counter him are proving the rule via exception. Put cable as your war boss, please. Backup will bring in sl or magik and it’s over. Just because you have blade doesn’t mean you use him on every fight, but when you do use him.. geez that s2 is amazing!

    This exactly right. Every defender had a counter except those mystics with MD and now that they have a good counter to that unavoidable dmg that most were taking advantage of are the ones wanting blade nerfed. I don’t have him and I really don’t care. If they changed him then they would go to gulk and say his face me is overpowered. Or void with his reverse regen.

    GULK is stronger than blade against magik, dorm, mephisto. It’s like danger sense, limbo, and spark’s taunt all mixed together simultaneously working, and he doesn’t need a synergy for it.

    So they can go ahead and nerf blade. Delete him from the game. Nothing will change.


    they are completely different. blade can control its big regeneration only by pressing on the screen and gaining power as well as significant bleeding.
    Gladiator hulk has just a little regeneration that only appears under certain conditions, it does not inflict bleeding and does not gain power. It can block the power just 5-6 hits. which is ridiculous


    Smh.. I have Gladiator hulk. I know exactly how he works. I also have Blade. I’ve used them both extensively.

    Give me a dorm/magik/mephisto AW boss and a choice between using my ghulk and using my blade and I’m using ghulk every single time.


    In war, ok, if you want .

    But be honest please, blade allows to do 5.4-5.5 act, labyrynth of legends legend titles and war attack VERY EASY. gladiator hulk no. Lol.
    they have nothing to do. Gladiator hulk is well balanced. blade broke the game in all modes.
  • Idk why I even bother coming to these forums. Nothing but idiot know it alls that have no idea what they’re talking about. Too busy trying to look cool and making a point that doesn’t even exist.

    Op, stop complaining about blade dude. Get over it or quit the game
Sign In or Register to comment.