**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase 4 star featured rank cut off

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I just think since there’s this new 5 star arena, maybe give out a few more 4 star featured champs. Even if it’s an extra 200 people.

Increase 4 star featured rank cut off 29 votes

Ranks 2-1000
6%
Slux83Protocol8051 2 votes
Ranks 2-1600
3%
Battle_Greninja 1 vote
Top 5%
55%
Jing_Yik2017lozzadudebuffajrbm3eppsAlCapone2727Dmack976637Cosmos_2002SKK65Savio444FatalEndDadouSantaojay1ElitehunterBahamutBaccaBossMCjshanso2 16 votes
Other (comment)
3%
beyonder8421 1 vote
Don’t increase it
31%
GroundedWisdomstakSpity68AddyosSammyJankisBreybreyKenshioFfnmvigyivygyvk_1shadow_lurker22 9 votes

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Top 5%
    Still salty that I put up 8 mil in second round killmonger featured and his cutoff jumped from 6mil to 10mil lol. It was the first time i ever tried featured arena (im not a grinder) and i wasted so many units and boosts
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Or they could reward the basic when you fall short.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Top 5%
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Still salty that I put up 8 mil in second round killmonger featured and his cutoff jumped from 6mil to 10mil lol. It was the first time i ever tried featured arena (im not a grinder) and i wasted so many units and boosts
    Yes, someone in my ally got him at 6.8mil, I was debating on if I should try it to cause all those big grinders got their new arena. I didn’t do it luckily but you’ll get him from a phc when he’s added, I’m sure of it :smile:
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Top 5%
    Savio444 wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Yes, someone in my ally got him at 6.8mil, I was debating on if I should try it to cause all those big grinders got their new arena. I didn’t do it luckily but you’ll get him from a phc when he’s added, I’m sure of it :smile:

@Savio444 lol i rly hope so, I've got a 4/55 ws which is one of the main reasons I grinded
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429

Thats how it used to be and people didnt like it was to much of a paib when you wanted the basic. And not the featured its better split
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

That’s what they used to do. They aren’t going to go backwards.
  • HosemaniaHosemania Posts: 18
    Why don't you fix the 5* arena so you don't lose on 3rd specials. You can't bait the opponent to use specials. They just walk you back to the corner. This is so stupid that thru the gauntlet you have to go through 3rd special after 3rd special. King Groot hit me with 4 sp3s and I lost my streak through the gauntlet. It's stupid game play like this that makes you want to quit this game. After the gauntlet, you have normal gameplay but before the gauntlet you have these constant stupid battles with a dumb AI. FIx this please.